Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,836 members, 7,945,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Do You Wish The Future Of Nigeria And What You Are Ready To Act For It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Wish The Future Of Nigeria And What You Are Ready To Act For It? (618 Views)

Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' / South West APC: Adesoji Aregbesola To Act For Tinubu As Leader / Taraba House Of Assembly Empower Deputy Governor Umar To Act For Suntai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Wish The Future Of Nigeria And What You Are Ready To Act For It? by ajalio(f): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2009
Hey @ all
I shouldn't probably interfere, however, the people of Nigeria have really
earned the better. It makes me only sad and partial also furious to see how do you this
injustice allow to go out about you without resistance. I mean hey, you are 150 millions.
150 million people can't be silenced. Together you are strong. But exactly this is probably
the problem. You are no united people. Everybody cooks his own little soup and nobody thinks
on the whole and cheers all. Is this really so difficult?, I ask you. Nevertheless, you must
have learnt from your history. No one is better or worse than the other.
We are born everybody unclothed and we leave all earth with nothing.
Right now I ask you quite directly.
How do you wish the future of Nigeria?
How should it looks?
And what are you ready to act for it?
I appeal here to everybody, no matter whether
Muslim or Christian, whether Yoruba Hausa, Igbo or all the others.
I would like to bet, you have in common a lot.
Or should I really wander?
I would really like to know with pleasure how do you think about that.
And not because of curiosity but because of interest in your country and the people.

(1) (Reply)

Free Website For Abuja Business / Do We Know How Many Times Dr Martin Luther King Was Terrorised By The State? / What Part Of The Contitution Allows A President Run For Another Term In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.