Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,130 members, 7,931,859 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:37 PM

Need Urgent Advice Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Urgent Advice Pls (408 Views)

Advice Pls I Need A Phone Of 33k / Should I Buy A Wifi Router Or A Cheap Phone As Hotspot Need Urgent Advice / Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Advice Pls by Jessica1111: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2017
good morning guys..
I have decided to buy a phone to boost my business. it requires me taking good quality pictures of my work because of my clients.
my budget is just within the range of 70k and below.
I need your advice on good phones I can buy
1. VERY GOOD CAMERA
2. SIZE OF ABOUT 5.5" AND ABOVE
3. BATTERY OF ABOVE 3000mah

I don't care if it UK use or new. I just need a good phone for my business. I want honest reviews pls.
thanks
and no insults pls.
Re: Need Urgent Advice Pls by Jessica1111: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Need Urgent Advice Pls by rookidmart: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Check out the Xiaomi Mi5.

It has a the specs you require and more.

The battery is 3,000 mAh but it uses a flasghip processor with big.LITTLE Technology so the battery life is great.

You'll have to import it from China though....
Re: Need Urgent Advice Pls by Jessica1111: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2017
rookidmart:
Check out the Xiaomi Mi5.

It has a the specs you require and more.

The battery is 3,000 mAh but it uses a flasghip processor with big.LITTLE Technology so the battery life is great.

You'll have to import it from China though....

thanks so much bro.
I will check it out
but have you checked out xiaomi redmi note 4x that was released thus year...what can you say about it in comparison with xiaomi mi5
Re: Need Urgent Advice Pls by rookidmart: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2017
Jessica1111:

thanks so much bro.
I will check it out
but have you checked out xiaomi redmi note 4x that was released thus year...what can you say about it in comparison with xiaomi mi5
The note 4x is good, but the Mi5 is a flasghip device (Snapdragon 821)

Check the Xiaomi thread for advice and help on purchasing:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932
Re: Need Urgent Advice Pls by zzzzy: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Check out umi phones

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5 Plus Urgently Needed / Sharp Officially Unveils Aquos R With Snapdragon 835 And 22 . 6 Mp Camera / Urgent! Urgent! Urgent! Computer Graphics Card Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.