Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,525 members, 7,937,488 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

This Is Why I Dont Believe In "Miracles" from supposed "men of God"!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why I Dont Believe In "Miracles" from supposed "men of God"!! (2505 Views)

Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / Is Fasting And Prayer A Means To Attract Miracles From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Dont Believe In "Miracles" from supposed "men of God"!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
borednhorny:
Your sister became a lot wiser that day. That's a miracle.
grin
Re: This Is Why I Dont Believe In "Miracles" from supposed "men of God"!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2017
The Bible warned us of wolf in sheep clothing

Don't deny the presence of the sheep because you meet a wolf

On the last day God wouldn't listen to you when you say you stopped believing in Him because you once encountered the devil
Re: This Is Why I Dont Believe In "Miracles" from supposed "men of God"!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
ojimbo:
There is only but one Atheist form left available. Better get it now

The true alternative to not being a gullible nominal Christian is not to profess atheism, for that is another form of gullibility. Bible knowledge is the key www.jw.org
Re: This Is Why I Dont Believe In "Miracles" from supposed "men of God"!! by ElsonMorali: 10:59am On May 21, 2017
Oh, there's God alright. You'd have to operate on a different level of foolishness not to believe in God.

But to think that you need one pastor to be able to get to God is belong stupid.

I just shake my head for all these my-pastor-my-daddy Nigerians.

By the time you die, you'll realise that God was within you the whole time and all you needed to do was to go within.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist vs Christians thread / The Church Of Satan` / Is Akin Adebayo A Celestial Or Of Apostolic Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.