Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,840 members, 7,966,125 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha (49459 Views)

Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites / Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions / The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by mecussey(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
dinocy:

why raise a structure to cover your loot knowing very well that you mass won't have access to it?

so if its now stored in croatia, u will have access right?

Let the governors loot and erect the tallest tower in Nigeria...i will be happy.
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by obiezed: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
obailala:
Do you mean to tell me Ohakim actually left up to N30 billion in Imo state's coffers?

Even without being told, do you actually believe that is true?... N30 billion!
I don't talk hearsay,the project was supposed to be handled by AIM consulting,I actually know about what I am talking,and yes Ohakim left way more than N30 B,this is just one project.are you from IMO state??
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amarabae:

Rochas okorocha is not the only Igbo politician in APC, ogbonnaya onu,ngige,ken nnamani etc are in APC but are respected.
Okorocha love to throw his tribe under the bus just to please his northern lovers and appear as a good nigerian.
thats one con about him.

So he should have go against his party and support your biafra struggle that have been dead and buried?
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
NormalCodes:

Whenever he stops throwing us under the bus, to please some of his father's people up north, we will know how to fine him, maybe with 7 rams, 14 tubers of yam, 10 white colanuts, and 7 white cocks.

So those infrastructure he build in Imo state belong to the North? I never knew Imo State is in Northern part of the country until today..
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Legalaffairs:

Be enlightened. This is a private university.

So Govt is now owning a private university? Wetin person no go hear again..
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
obiezed:

I don't talk hearsay,the project was supposed to be handled by AIM consulting,I actually know about what I am talking,and yes Ohakim left way more than N30 B,this is just one project.are you from IMO state??
Okay I hear you...
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 1:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Amarabae:
why not use that money and invest in Imo state university,so that it will be developed more.
misplaced prioriety.
I am not saying that this project is bad, just that IMSU need more attention than this.
all the same,kudos to him atleast for trying.
so that you can wreck it ba.you ever see govt tin make sense for naija or any country besides Singapore.? private is always better
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 1:57am On Apr 13, 2017
Amarabae:

Rochas okorocha is not the only Igbo politician in APC, ogbonnaya onu,ngige,ken nnamani etc are in APC but are respected.
Okorocha love to throw his tribe under the bus just to please his northern lovers and appear as a good nigerian.
thats one con about him.
who respect epp.
mention where he threw his tribe under the bus. I dare you.
see.
you can't, cos you'retalking utter nonsense
Re: Photos Of Eastern Palm University, Ogboko Built By Rochas Okorocha by Pennywise(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2017
Is this the new fad? Govrrnors using state resources to build their own personal university

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.