Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,848 members, 7,886,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains (34592 Views)

BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT / BBNaija: Wizkid Declares His Support For Efe / BBNaija: Olamide Shows Support For Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by noetic5: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2017
Popular comedian, AY has stated his reasons why he dumped TBoss and rooted for Efe to win the 2017 Big Brother Naija reality TV show. According to the comedian, who was initially campaigning for TBoss before switching sides during the final voting week to root for Efe, he said 'Efe of BBN reminds me of me. My journey from Warri to Lagos.'

See the full post below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSvDIeDF2Gk/?taken-by=aycomedian

"WHY EFE?
I personally took to Efe of BBN because he reminds me of me. My journey from Warri to Lagos was laced with an action plan that I couldn't wait to happen. I was desperately passionate about making my own future, creating my own hope and my ultimate believe in God to help me through it all was completely undaunted. My talent till date cannot pass for a 100%, but like my young warri brother Efe, I knew where I was coming from and I also had a complete understanding of the fact that my success story would come through hard work, perseverance, and sacrifice. Above all GRACE found my location without using Google map. Efe may not have been the brightest of them all, the same way I cannot even vote myself as the funniest comedian in Nigeria, but experiencing GRACE under the influence of hardwork, sacrifice and struggle will always make you stand out. All you need to do is take that bold step and start your journey today. NB If you want to experience how GRACE works... come to AY Live on Easter Sunday ( No be Jazz)" .

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-why-i-dumped-tboss-and.html

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by noetic5: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-8hHS_xMko_0/WO3ykPPYfLI/AAAAAAAAPUQ/PehdQOUjD0gegY8U6-Dopaw1lvL6Ll38ACLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

MOVIE SCENE? see what AY, Efe and Bisola were spotted doing in Lagos,yesterday SEE PHOTOS
Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by Epositive(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2017
oga AY, where is the correlation? angry

37 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by noetic5: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2017
na so
Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by josephine123: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by tribalistseun: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2017
Why are Nigerians getting emotionally attached to a mere TV program. I don't get it. Only if we can channel our hate on our government we would have gone far in this country. But instead everybody is on Twitter and Facebook reacting like chemical reaction to unnecessarily things

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by modelsms(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2017
I sure get the issue of grace just that I can't completely understand how it works.

Some call it luck. Some call it kismet or destiny. Some call it serendipity.

That one minute can make a difference in your life.
That one phone call can change your future.

You may be an atheist but there are again forces that work for or against us.
Until an atheist explains these forces to me, I will not become one.

BTW check my signature below pls

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by EppPliss: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2017
noetic5:
Popular comedian, AY has stated his reasons why he dumped TBoss and rooted for Efe to win the 2017 Big Brother Naija reality TV show. According to the comedian, who was initially campaigning for TBoss before switching sides during the final voting week to root for Efe, he said 'Efe of BBN reminds me of me. My journey from Warri to Lagos.'

See the full post below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSvDIeDF2Gk/?taken-by=aycomedian

"WHY EFE?
I personally took to Efe of BBN because he reminds me of me. My journey from Warri to Lagos was laced with an action plan that I couldn't wait to happen. I was desperately passionate about making my own future, creating my own hope and my ultimate believe in God to help me through it all was completely undaunted. My talent till date cannot pass for a 100%, but like my young warri brother Efe, I knew where I was coming from and I also had a complete understanding of the fact that my success story would come through hard work, perseverance, and sacrifice. Above all GRACE found my location without using Google map. Efe may not have been the brightest of them all, the same way I cannot even vote myself as the funniest comedian in Nigeria, but experiencing GRACE under the influence of hardwork, sacrifice and struggle will always make you stand out. All you need to do is take that bold step and start your journey today. NB If you want to experience how GRACE works... come to AY Live on Easter Sunday ( No be Jazz)" .

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-why-i-dumped-tboss-and.html

lalasticlala

Sharp wafi guy. E don use opportunity take advertise for im upcoming show.

Meanwhile......

Someone here needs your help please
https://www.nairaland.com/3724994/please-ss-nairalander

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by iamariwa(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2017
Fp
Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by MxtaMichealz(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2017
kk...WATCH HOW EFE & TBOSS CELEBRATED BBNAIJA >>

thearticle.com.ng/2017/04/bbnaija-tboss-efe-celebrates-bbnaija.html
Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by MrGreenMavro: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
cheesy

[b]=== HAVE YOU HEARD.....

Oxford dictionary New Edition..

Tboss:{ťé:bųž}(noun)--The habit of spending millions of money in a week.
E.g: "Emeka Tbossed 50million at the club within one week".

Kemen:{ķımēēņ}(noun)-- Means a situation where a man can't handle his erection in the house.
E.g: "The man kemen his wife's sister in broad daylight"

Efe:{eféħ}(noun)-- It means automatic success based on logistics and humility.
E.g: Charles wasencountered by efe after writing his third waec".

Thanks for reading....takecare[/b]

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by Sleekjunior(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
na so
Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by kelvinUchiha(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
On top all the money wey AY get Im no fit fresh undecided see im fingers grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by Quinn22(f): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Keep your reasons to yourself! I don't give a flying f**ck cool

#TeamTBOSS

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by temmypotter(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Comedian abi comedy entrepreneur?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by tomdon(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oga we you keep kwayet!!!
Success has many friends and relatives
So na your campaign be the logistics??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Enough of this bbnaija News Abeg.. Una just dey give the underdogs reason to bark. E don do. E don go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by seunfape(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Thrash statements.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by datola: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
So he did not inspire you until the show was about to end.

It was just a matter of switching to the winning side.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
I really love the way everybody came out and voted for Efe regardless of tribal sentiments

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by damola311: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
I love this part "experiencing GRACE under the influence of hard work"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by TinaAnita(f): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
I thought bbnaija ended last Sunday?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bbn news again

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Read at your own expense .
They call him a comedian but I don't think he's damn funny

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by Getjobsng: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Great!
Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
None undecided
Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by coalcoal1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
This week's news is dedicated to BBN. Any news concerning BBN next week, we shall not take it.
Someone should please help me with that meme of Mr. Orubebe
Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by BABANGBALI: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who cares? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by muaa(f): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Is he trying to beg Tboss to refollow him after unfollowing him?? grin
Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by myners007: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bros u too much, dod nor dey chop dog.If its not for Warri, entertainment industry in Nigeria should have been dead. Kudos to all Deltans/waffarians making Naija proud

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains by slurryeye: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Like seriously undecided

Enough of all these BBN news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Photos Of Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama And Son / Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof / 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.