Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,013 members, 7,970,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:34 PM

What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths (1206 Views)

Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) / Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2017
when i tell girls that them no reach they always wonder what i mean by that cheesy , well let me epp u

A perfect woman has all these and i will explain how you scale and why u deserve the way you're treated

ultimate 1 intelligence - this is the most important thing , a must is worth 12

1.Beauty - fine face is worth 15
If you are not fine dont expect a man to be proud of u , beauty is very important

2. Smile - is worth 5
A good smile makes u amazing to hang out with , ugly or fine a good smile is good

3. Yansh size is worth 15
This one una knw how far na , the bigger the better , moderate is ok bt small no follow

4.Boobs size is worth 5
Very few men send this one too much , we like it ok , just grabable

5.Teeth - is worth 2
yes oooo , easy indicator of smelling mouth

6.Hair - is worth 7
Good hair shows that you take care of yourself

7. Skin - is worth 5
This one is like hair , shows that u like urself

8 Voice - is worth 5
Sweet voice is nice most men care abt it , always nice to hear a good voice

9. English - is worth 3
Yes oooo , if he is with friends , u have to command good english abeg no blunders

10.Height - is worth 5
This one is personal small , but most like tall and its needed if u want to form posh

11.Tribe - is worth 2
Not necessary bt it matters small like 2

12.Education - is worth 7
Yes oooo , nobody wants an illiterate , if you're not educated sorry oooo at least university

13. Exes - is worth 5
The kind of guys u have dated upgrades u , if u have been dating smellous boys sorry , its bad

14.Spontaneity- is worth 7
Power to surprise if u dont have that spirit to do things that he Doesn't expect u will be boring , so this one is important

15.Sex - is worth 10
Mouth action to riding , men knw their best and love it , a girl suppose sabi this one

16. Carriage - is worth 6
how u see urself , the kind of rubbish u can accept , u have to value urself its necessary , clothes u wear

17. Family - is worth 8
Who is ur father and mother , how did u grow up

18. Cooking - is worth 6
this one is random bt most guys care

Oya my maths now grin

No woman can be perfect even models self still lack a few so nobody can have all the 130 + 19 features

bt those are all the qualities of the perfect woman and the perfect score is 130 with all the 19 features

The girls that have scores of 100 + 16 features are those very posh girls that we accept deserve to form posh

standard fine babe has a score of 80 + 12 features its you that most guys call babe and date with seriousness

Most girls have a score of 45 + 8 features

Which one are you?

key to the maths for girls

Above 120 = perfect woman

Above 100 = diva

Above 80 = serious babe

Above 45 = side chick

Above 20 = use and dump

Above 10 = ignored

copyright Jude 2017
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by FelixFelicis(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
I dey come grin
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Epositive(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
diva all the way cheesy
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
I dey come grin
even my own woman na 88 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Epositive:
diva all the way cheesy

u be babe abi na ur gf own u calculate?
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Epositive(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
u be babe abi na ur gf own u calculate?

yes nw cheesy , we keep it hundred smiley
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by FelixFelicis(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
even my own woman na 88 cheesy cheesy cheesy
me i no even get woman ehn sad wetin we go do bayi?
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Epositive:

yes nw cheesy , we keep it hundred smiley
for a girl to get 100 grin she must be almost perfect shocked , i done calculate my own babe 3 times na below 90 always cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
me i no even get woman ehn sad wetin we go do bayi?
calculate ur ex , maybe u go see which beta babe u let go by mistake
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by lawrenzi(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ok... Op i have told me friend to calculate him babe own
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by FelixFelicis(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
calculate ur ex , maybe u go see which beta babe u let go by mistake
omo she try o, she enter 96.
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
lawrenzi:
Ok... Op i have told me friend to calculate him babe own
no shame bro
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
omo she try o, she enter 96.
how u take get that kind babe shocked
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by FelixFelicis(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
The girl na good girl, even the breakup na mutual, no fight or hate
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
The girl na good girl, even the breakup na mutual, no fight or hate
break up mutual cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that's not possible cheesy
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by FelixFelicis(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
how u take get that kind babe shocked
maybe one of the remaining good girls, but she get f9 for ass o, my neck must not even get b3 for ass undecided
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
maybe one of the remaining good girls, but she get f9 for ass o, my neck must not even get b3 for ass undecided
without ass , how she take get 90 grin u dash am grades abi wink
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by FelixFelicis(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
break up mutual cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that's not possible cheesy
be sleeping inside coffin grin plenty people wey dey do FWB grin Dem dey clear at last, no fight, even possibility of chopping theirself next 10 years if they meet
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by FelixFelicis(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
without ass , how she take get 90 grin u dash am grades abi wink
at all
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
be sleeping inside coffin grin plenty people wey dey do FWB grin Dem dey clear at last, no fight, even possibility of chopping theirself next 10 years if they meet
coffin dey comfortable ooooo grin chopping after na normal cause u knw her weakness
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
at all
i have neva dated a woman with 96 cheesy cheesy cheesy dem always dey lack alot
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by FelixFelicis(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
coffin dey comfortable ooooo grin chopping after na normal cause u knw her weakness
chopping after sweet ehn, nothing like make you dn invest tey tey, dn forget, make you cm dey reap later grin na with inbound joy the knacking dey happen grin
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by FelixFelicis(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
i have neva dated a woman with 96 cheesy cheesy cheesy dem always dey lack alot
No matter how person girlfriend or wife make sense reach, you go dey trip sometime if you see girl wey no even fit stand your girl
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Headlesschicken(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
cry Unemployment is a bastard..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin

I have no idea....i thought this is like a menu book from a restaurant...

grin grin cheesy

Lefulefu..oya come and see this one oooo
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I have no idea....i thought this is like a menu book from a restaurant...

grin grin cheesy

Lefulefu..oya come and see this one oooo
its for u to rate ursef which group u belong to grin.or should i help u to rate?
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Headlesschicken:
cry Unemployment is a bastard..
ur moniker and ur picture cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oh gawd the irony
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

its for u to rate ursef which group u belong to grin.or should i help u to rate?
girls dey run , wen dem see truth they prefer to shy away cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wen i talk them go say i talk , most girls here no reach
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
girls dey run , wen dem see truth they prefer to shy away cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wen i talk them go say i talk , most girls here no reach
u know say u too like to find dhier trouble dats why some of dem dey vex with u for here grin
Re: What Are You Worth As A Woman? Why Dont Men Take You Seriously? Do The Maths by FelixFelicis(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Snowcream wassup

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian wears skin-nude dress with Virgin Mary on her chest for photoshoo / Nigerian Lady With Biggest B.utt Breaks World Record As 50 Cent Drops Comment... / How Do You Respond "I Love You" On The Phone In Front Of Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.