Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,664 members, 7,924,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 03:29 AM

Where Are The Nigerian Chemists/chemical Engineers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Are The Nigerian Chemists/chemical Engineers? (735 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman That Built 4 Bedroom Flat From Roasted Corn Business / Nigerian Engineers To Repair Refineries For N99bn –NNPC / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Nigerian Chemists/chemical Engineers? by fatai2: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2009
Hello chemist,

Pls can any one give an estimate budget for small polyethene factory or a Bottle water factory?

I graduated from of the northern federal universities with gentle man class of degree (2.2) in the yr 2003, currently am working with one company from other sectors of the economy and i really want go back to my field of study.

Any advice or business plan would be highly welcome.

Happy new yr in advance.
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Chemists/chemical Engineers? by infobut(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ Fatai i am also a chemist .I graduated last year with 2.1 from Federal university owerri currently looking a way to raise capital.I can make some inquiries for you but you will have to involve me when this your business kicks off.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Seating And Creache School (advice Me) / Pls Kindly Advise Me, Wanna Start A Business With A Cargo Bus / Cyber Cafe Partnership Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.