Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks (583 Views)

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by mezynaija(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Based on logistic, the love is massive. We followed up Efe since he was nominated for the Big Btoyher Naija Tv reality show, till he was announced the winner.

Before Efe embarked on this life changing mission, he used to have approximately, 12k followers on his Instagram page, as time goes and people began to love him for been so real in the house, his account began to expand.

Just two days after he was announced the winner his account moved from 75k to 190k followers. Lets see how this goes after a month, he might hit a million followers soon!

https://www.instagram.com/efemoney/

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/04/bbnaija-efe-instagram-followers.html

Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by mezynaija(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by GoggleB(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
But why did he now unfollow most of his followers.
Nonsense.
Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by GloriaNinja(f): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
AND HE UNFOLLOWED SOME PEOPLE HE WAS FOLLOWING BEFORE THE FAME, SOMEONE' PRIDE IS ABOUT TO BURST, I BLAME IT ON NIGERIANS THAT ARE RIDING HIS DICK TOO MUCH AND THAT'S SWELLING HIS HEAD, ENOUGH WITH THIS EFE NEWS!

2 Likes

Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
GoggleB:
But why did he now unfollow most of his followers.
Nonsense.
imagine the nonsense acting like he's too big now to follow certain people. If you check out those 5 peeps they are probably celebs or impossibly hot chicks. Dude is gonna get very arrogant in no time.
Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by modelsms(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
I heard he unfollowed many ppl and now ff only 5.
Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by Adeyeancah(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Shey no be una talk say he humble die? grin grin grin Why I go dey inside house cos of 25mill and I no go dey form humility?

1 Like

Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
AND HE UNFOLLOWED SOME PEOPLE HE WAS FOLLOWING BEFORE THE FAME, SOMEONE' PRIDE IS ABOUT TO BURST, I BLAME IT ON NIGERIANS THAT ARE RIDING HIS DICK TOO MUCH AND THAT'S SWELLING HIS HEAD, ENOUGH WITH THIS EFE NEWS!

will u keep kwayet!!!

FYI he wasn't the one that unfollowed..His account was handled by someone else whilst he was in the house!
Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by robosky02(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Rokia2:
imagine the nonsense acting like he's too big now to follow certain people. If you check out those 5 peeps they are probably celebs or impossibly hot chicks. Dude is gonna get very arrogant in no time.

that's base on logistics naaa grin

you wouldn't blame him once you make it every one want to follow you
Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by mezynaija(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
lalasticlala grin
Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by josephine123: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by BoosBae(f): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mtttttttttcccccchhhhheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwew. The person that posted this has no sense. These bloggers are really hungry. Cooked up lies.
Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by YhungPablo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Its life of a star ,what will i do?
. . Btwn ,the person abv me doesnt av instagram on his phne
Re: Efe Instagram Followers Increases From 12.1k To 190k Followers In Few Weeks by Kobicove(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Success has many uncles! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Files One-mile Restraining Order Against Husband [PICS] / Korede Bello Drags Fan To Filth For Correcting His Error On Instagram. / Jidenna Apologize For Not Performing At One Africa Music Fest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.