Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,776 members, 7,979,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) (66011 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) by atausenima(f): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
paskyboy:
Weldone Sir
ha
Re: Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
BetaThings:

Yerima MARRIED a 13-year old girl, every Christian in Nigeria rose up, condemning and cursing Islam
Yellow wanted to marry a 14 year old, there was an unproar about Islam

But a Pastor is doing with a 15-year old girl, you see nothing wrong with it

She is underage? Send the idiot to jail. I'm not as sentimental as Christians are!
Re: Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) by Adeevah(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
We don try every blood...
Even blood of Habakkuk no dey work

obembet:
As expected..

I no dey understand some Nigerian again...

The next will be blood of Buhari
Re: Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) by drmuri(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
thought Igbos said only yoruba ladies are promiscuous.
Re: Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) by ATERI(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
modelsms:
Who is this cyriacus always reporting bad things.?

He was the one that allowed us to know about the lady that refused freedom because she had nowhere to live. I spoke with him afterwards and he is a relatively older man that came across as a caring human being. Most of his mates would have demanded a brown envelop before following up on a story like that. He did a follow up and sent a link to me. I was really impressed with him!
Re: Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) by dragonking3: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
BetaThings:

Yerima MARRIED a 13-year old girl, every Christian in Nigeria rose up, condemning and cursing Islam
Yellow wanted to marry a 14 year old, there was an unproar about Islam

But a Pastor is doing with a 15-year old girl, you see nothing wrong with it

The pastor is arrested and justice is served, but has justice been done to yerima and other Muslim paedophiles who take advantage of little girls?
Re: Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) by teebell999(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Eyan Suleiman grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.