Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,132 members, 7,907,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

We Are Ready To Reconcile With Gov. Bello If... – Faleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready To Reconcile With Gov. Bello If... – Faleke (633 Views)

Kogi 2019: Faleke Backs Out Of Kogi Governorship Race / Updated: Tribunal Strikes Out Petition Challenging Abiodun Faleke’s Victory / Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Ready To Reconcile With Gov. Bello If... – Faleke by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
By Musa Tanimu Nasidi.

Deputy governorship candidate in November 2015 Kogi governorship election, Hon. James Abiodun Faleke has said he is ready to reconcile with Governor Yahaya Bello if he can pay civil servants salaries and open all the tertiary institutions in the state.

Faleke made the declaration in Abuja while answering questions from journalists at the end of Kogi West All Progressive Congress (APC) stakeholders meeting.

He said the efforts currently been made by the national secretariat of the party to reconcile the warring factions at this period is a welcome development.
“Reconciliation can only be achieved in a give and take terms, and one of the key issue we will like to put before the committee will include payment of workers and,pensioners salaries among other issues,” he said.

According to Faleke, Governor Bello is already destined to be the Governor of Kogi state, and should have taken the onerous advantage to serve God and humanity.

“It is an obvious fact that Alhaji Yahay Bello is the Governor of Kogi state, and the luckiest in terms of funds accrued to Kogi State in the history of governance in the state, there must be no reason whatsoever why the state’s physical and infrastructural development is retarded.
“He should also remember that whatever he is doing as governor is tenured, the question he should be prepared to ask himself is what has he achieved, while evaluating his score card,” he added.

Faleke equally advised the governor to quickly resolve the issues that led to the continuous closure of the state tertiary institutions.

“Can you imagine that the Kogi state University at Ayingba, has been converted to where people now dry their cashew nuts? A citadel of knowledge for that matter! I am not just making this up, we went there and we have pictures.”
He therefore noted that the Audu/Faleke blueprint for the state is still available for the governor to use.

“The people of the state want to see development and true New Direction, victimising perceived opposition or social critics can only make the government unpopular before the people.

The only way to make your government popular is by shutting your critics up through massive infrastructural, physical and human development,” Faleke said.

The stakeholders meeting was presided over by the Deputy Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon Umar Buba Jibril.

www.kogireports.com/we-are-ready-to-reconcile-with-gov-bello-faleke/
Re: We Are Ready To Reconcile With Gov. Bello If... – Faleke by Qmerit(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Well said..Any Gov that can't pay salaries which is the primary assignment is not worthy of a gov. But my question is... I heard he was voted as house of Rep member in Lagos and he's now fully into Kogi state politics these days.... in the next election where would he contest from I may be wrong anyway!!!
Re: We Are Ready To Reconcile With Gov. Bello If... – Faleke by Simongm(m): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Qmerit:
Well said..Any Gov that can't pay salaries which is the primary assignment is not worthy of a gov. But my question is... I heard he was voted as house of Rep member in Lagos and he's now fully into Kogi state politics these days.... in the next election where would he contest from I may be wrong anyway!!!
He is fully into kogi politics now.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Reconcile With Gov. Bello If... – Faleke by Ozid(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2017
So Faleke is tired of his destructive criticism now he wants reconciliation. Is a welcome development but the conditions you gave are the campaign promises of Alh Yahaya Bello and he is working hard to deliver them to the good people of Kogi State.
Re: We Are Ready To Reconcile With Gov. Bello If... – Faleke by Qmerit(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Simongm:
He is fully into kogi politics now.

Thanks
Re: We Are Ready To Reconcile With Gov. Bello If... – Faleke by Ozid(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Qmerit:
Let nobody deceive you the rot in Kogi civil service is alarming. The strength of ghost workers is almost at par with that of genuine worker. Everybody who are involved in the screening have one or two questions to answer. Yahaya Bello is not a saint but the reform his doing in the civil service is needed if not money will just be paid to people who are doing nothing. All I see in his screening is that it is taking longer than expected and moreover people that are condemning him on the issue of salaries will never commend him on infrastructural development. Don't be deceived Yahaya Bello is not as bad as people portray him to be.

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s $15m: Ozekhome Challenges Companies’ Conviction / #open NASS: Distraction Will Not Work - El-rufai / Check Out The Traffic Following The Bail Of Ipob's Leader Nnamdi Kanu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.