Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

New Facts On Nigerian Bomber Plot: Hoax Or Scam - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Facts On Nigerian Bomber Plot: Hoax Or Scam (822 Views)

Nelson Mandela Dead 2013” : Nobel Peace Prize 1993 Killed By Internet Death Hoax / Nelson Mandela:rest In Peace!: An Uncommon Hero! (Rumour, Hoax) / Nigeria Vision 2020, Hoax Or Genuine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Facts On Nigerian Bomber Plot: Hoax Or Scam by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2009
Something seems fishy in this whole messy issue. This days it's real hard to know what is real and what's not. This is disturbing.

what is the level of involvement of all players in the whole story i.e The Umar farouk, the U.S, Amsterdam's connections.
Are what we know Half-truth, does anyone have something to hide, or what is the aim of the sick game unfolding

Anyway, Let's stand together to condemn ALL form of terrorism irrespective of who commits it.

Check out this links on you tube video to find out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GCRHZJ87-0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI5DN0Mimk4&feature=channel
Re: New Facts On Nigerian Bomber Plot: Hoax Or Scam by XKZ(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
AIRDIG:

Anyway, Let's stand together to commit ALL form of terrorism irrespective of who commits it.

Re: New Facts On Nigerian Bomber Plot: Hoax Or Scam by Cyberfreak(f): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2009
Unfortunately, people are more predisposed to believing the lies told by the U.S. than using their third eye so I doubt that this side of the story would be taken seriously.
Re: New Facts On Nigerian Bomber Plot: Hoax Or Scam by ElRazur: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2009
Say what? People would go to any point to look for conspiracy theory.

For starters, the video cited won't even be considered as a credible evidence, the radio presenter is nothing but a sensationalist. Read about him here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_%28radio_host%29

The so called Lawyer appears to be trying to teach the FBI how their job is done. For a lawyer, I am expect him to know there are procedures and information are only released on a need to know basis. I am sorry, but based on the interview, I am not in any convinced about him, sounds like he had a motive. He is a witness and as such should have kept his opinions to himself.

Finally, Alex gored the lawyer - it is a common ploy used in media [Anyone remember Martin Bashir and MJ fiasco??].

Please let us call a spade, a spade. The guy [Nigerian dude] was intent on trying to blow up the plane, why now try and talk about some sham or hoax going on? Come on guys, there are several witness as stated by the radio presenter and yet he appeared to have presented only one. . . Who take this kind of guys serious any way?

I will listen to the second link and make any more comments if needed.
Re: New Facts On Nigerian Bomber Plot: Hoax Or Scam by ElRazur: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2010
Omo your headline is misleading and inaccurate. Based on the evidence you have provided, there is no "facts" whatsoever. Period.

All I see is a man who is doing what he has done best for years - making a career out of Conspiracy theory. He's made about 10 documentaries all along the lines of claiming there is a wider plot blah blah blah. If am presenting an argument, I will never quote such sources as "facts". It is short-sighted to say the least.

(1) (Reply)

In spite of it's perils, Nigeria finally send troops to Somalia / President Barack Obama Lookalike In Hot Demand (PHOTO) / Margaret Thatcher Funeral In Security Clampdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.