Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:39 AM

5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence (4776 Views)

Nine Types Of Intelligence / According To Psychologist, There Are Three Types Of Intelligence. / Is Fluency In English Not Really A Measure Of Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence by LePrezident(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
pressplay411:

criterion.
sry couldn't resist. grin

Lol, that's my JSS classmate teaching them English. Mr. Ben Umole and Mr. Ken will be proud of you grin
Re: 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence by LePrezident(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
peacettw:

Lol.

The first thing I thought of when I read the article was "Well, this must mean that most peeople are intelligent then since most will meet the criteria"

Still think it is a simple list with an ulterior motive to stroke most people's ego into thinking they are intelligent thus making the article go viral. Simply put, it's just a gimmick and can't be signs of true intelligence.

Riddle me this me fair lady... what wouldest be thy criteria against which intelligence be measured?
Re: 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence by peacettw: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
LePrezident:

Riddle me this me fair lady... what wouldest be thy criteria against which intelligence be measured?

My Lord, truly I have no idea. Me thinks perhaps the old fashioned IQ test will suffice.
Re: 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence by peacettw: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
LePrezident:

My Lord, truly I have no idea but me thinks perhaps the old fashioned IQ test will suffice.
Re: 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence by LePrezident(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
peacettw:

My Lord, truly I have no idea but me thinks perhaps the old fashioned IQ test will suffice.

I see... what does the ttw in your moniker stand for tho'
Re: 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 14, 2017
What is this tripe?
Re: 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence by MusicPromota(f): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence by flames007(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Vorpal:

No it isn't you, you failed criterion one.
Re: 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence by flames007(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Vorpal:

No it isn't you, you failed criterion one.
grin
Re: 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence by vaxx: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Let me add to it. AN INTELIGENT MIND IS HE THAT IS ALWAYS INQUSITIVE. an inteligent mind has more question in his mind than answer. so when you have little kid around you that ask too many question. keep your eyes on him well
Re: 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence by UrVillagePpl: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2018
una de talk plenty,, at da end of da day, sm1 who inherited his father's wealth, company (maybe nt too intelligent) would still employ da intelligent once....

bottom line is dat

"na money be intelligence"
prove me wrong oga/madam

(1) (2) (Reply)

IVC - International Vocational Center Is A Scholarship Scam / The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained / The Moment A Young Soldier Matched Pass The President Without Saluting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.