Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,215 members, 7,873,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street (2389 Views)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set / Bbnaija's Bally, Looking Dapper In Native Attire (photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by TriumphJohnson(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bally aka OgaBally was spotted smoking on the streets of lagos today.

This act flouts the Lagos State Code of conduct, as the bill banning smoking was passed early 2014 by Lagos Legislators.

Bally, Dem dey watch you oh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1rqOBrz_Q4

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-bally-flouts-lagos-government.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by BreezyCB(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oga Bally

Wawuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by majamajic(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bally the kisser
Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by damilolammm(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by Ovokoo: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by josephine123: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by meezynetwork(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmm, that's not nice
Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by RealDealz: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by niceshirts: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
if to say him come win the 25m mulla. him go turn to chimney on the street. anyway na him kidney but me no wan contribute any money later.

guys click on my profile. A nice shirt awaits you
Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by LesbianBoy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
majamajic:
Bally the kisser

Na the work wey him dey do angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by tribalistseun: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bigbrother Naija male housemate that couldn't win head of house or payporte arena game for once, that one get sense?
Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by Afam4eva(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ovokoo:
Here's the straight video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAK4179mZY0

I knew he was the only one that was gonna fvck up among all the housemates. Afterall he's the only one from a rich family.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by Macdawid(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Everything is news nowadays. I dunno the kind of joy some people derive from spoiling someones image. I see so many sane peeps, thugs and police smoking in the public everyday and yet they are not penalized.
Smh

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by tstx(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
His life, His choice

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by TriumphJohnson(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2017
tstx:
His life, His choice

Exactly
Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by Jeus(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2017
Ogabally, Boss Man
Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by modelsms(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2017
He will soon be arrested.
Re: Bbnaija: Bally Flouts Lagos Government Rule By Smoking On The Street by OKorowanta: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2017
modelsms:
He will soon be arrested.

live him alone
D only problem is Was he smoking herbs?
Cos dat shiit heals d nation.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Want To Stay Indoor And Have Sex Allnight - Wizkid Posted On Instagram / Yes,i Bleached My Skin Nd I Am Happy"bobrisky Shares His Infamous Throwback Pics / Young Bishop David Oyedepo & Family (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.