Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo’ (454 Views)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / For Calling Nigeria A Zoo, Nnamdi Should Apologise! / ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo’ by kogistar: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Osita Okechukwu , the Director-General of the Voice of Nigeria, VON, today in Enugu, described the imprisoned leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu as a boy for calling Nigeria a zoo. He allegedly told newsmen that Kalu went to a radio station to rant and try to separate blessed Nigeria. Okechukwu, who is a Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, APC, while speaking with ‘New Telegraph, noted that he would cherish to see Nnamdi Kalu released. He posits, “This is a boy, who is living in United Kingdom and has little or nothing do to with us here, I don’t know why he needs Biafra as a country. “Has the Supreme Court said he should be released? To me, the Igbos are highly accepted in this country. Forget about the civil war because most countries also passed through the same road, even the United States. ”So, we must forget about the past and move ahead. If you look at it democratically, the Igbos have never at a time said they want to leave Nigeria”, he said. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/nnamdi-kalu-boy-calling-nigeria-zoo/
Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo’ by fuckboys: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/amiibaby

chai, see nipples oo, baby girl please i want to suck those tits. Can i send you a PM? embarassed

Even the laps na die, nna which kind temptation be this na? undecided
Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo’ by Jbirdfranklin: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
If biafra should come, no doubt we'll have a very high GDP but corruption would still prevail. We'll just be a replica of equitorial guinea. Either ways.....
Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo’ by princechurchill(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mass killings in the North, no one is convicted , suicidal thoughts on rampage, even in his own back yard Fulani murdered 82, but partisan politics won't allow him to see the truth, I concur with Nnamdi, my country is zoo

1 Like

Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo’ by Pharaoh9(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
I don't know who Osita Okechukwu is
Re: ‘nnamdi Kalu, You Are A Boy For Calling Nigeria A Zoo’ by Pharaoh9(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jbirdfranklin:
If biafra should come, no doubt we'll have a very high GDP but corruption would still prevail. We'll just be a replica of equitorial guinea. Either ways.....

That's what you think?
Think of good things

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Flags Off Umueri International Cargo Airport Project / Magu: Senate Considers Going To S-court / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.