Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,211 members, 7,910,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

“I Have Never Told Any Girl To Have An Abortion Before” — Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Never Told Any Girl To Have An Abortion Before” — Davido (451 Views)

Me And Chioma Have Been Dating Before Davido / B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags / Lexine Dumlesi Yobo's 1st Birthday. "You Survived Incomplete Abortion" - Adaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Never Told Any Girl To Have An Abortion Before” — Davido by Davidson001: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pop star, Davido had a recent chat with Guardian Nigeria and he revealed babies are a blessing to him. He confidently said he’s never told any Girl to have an abortion before. In his words:

“All those people out there saying I have too many babies, do you know how many babies they have killed? At least I can confidently say I have never told any girl to have an abortion. I am not saying having a baby without marriage is good, but to me babies are blessings”.

When asked to talk about the myriad of rumours about him, he said people always attack him, but he hits them back with a song.

“You know they always attack me, people always say s*** about me but I always hit them back with the music, which is the most important thing. People always say my dad is giving me money when was the last time my dad gave me money? All the kids came together, we bought our dad a N409 million car for his birthday”.
READ MORE FROM SOURCE:

http://street2view.com/2017/04/never-told-girl-abortion-davido/

Re: “I Have Never Told Any Girl To Have An Abortion Before” — Davido by Afriifa(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Your trouser get zip?

1 Like

Re: “I Have Never Told Any Girl To Have An Abortion Before” — Davido by Tolexander: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
“All those people out there saying I have too many babies, do you know how many babies they have killed? At least I can confidently say I have never told any girl to have an abortion.
Even if you told them, they would not oblige!

BABY MAMAing is a lucrative career now!
Re: “I Have Never Told Any Girl To Have An Abortion Before” — Davido by modelsms(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bit why would you be having unprotected sex?Aside HiV, you could contract herpes, hpv etc.

On the other hand, they will not even go for the abortion cos no white collar job pays like celebrity baby mama or sex scandal now.
Re: “I Have Never Told Any Girl To Have An Abortion Before” — Davido by GloriaNinja(f): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
IT STILL WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE IS A SEX MANIAC
Re: “I Have Never Told Any Girl To Have An Abortion Before” — Davido by kinstar112: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Davidson001:
Pop star, Davido had a recent chat with Guardian Nigeria and he revealed babies are a blessing to him. He confidently said he’s never told any Girl to have an abortion before. In his words:

“All those people out there saying I have too many babies, do you know how many babies they have killed? At least I can confidently say I have never told any girl to have an abortion. I am not saying having a baby without marriage is good, but to me babies are blessings”.

When asked to talk about the myriad of rumours about him, he said people always attack him, but he hits them back with a song.

“You know they always attack me, people always say s*** about me but I always hit them back with the music, which is the most important thing. People always say my dad is giving me money when was the last time my dad gave me money? All the kids came together, we bought our dad a N409 million car for his birthday”.
READ MORE FROM SOURCE:

http://street2view.com/2017/04/never-told-girl-abortion-davido/

Meaning say na Virgin abii grin grin
Re: “I Have Never Told Any Girl To Have An Abortion Before” — Davido by princechurchill(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sue them naaaa Melanie Trump is about cashing in on daily mail with over 250$million dollars on damages

1 Like

Re: “I Have Never Told Any Girl To Have An Abortion Before” — Davido by kinstar112: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
IT STILL WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE IS A SEX MANIAC

No, probably he maybe allergic to sex

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe Shares Adorable Selfie With Bisola’s Kid / Davido & Tekno – Erima (prod. By Kriz Beatz) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.