Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,069 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them (68519 Views)

Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses / Dino Melaye Injured At PDP Primaries In Kogi As Gunmen Storm Venue (Photos) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by Dujardin(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
The civil government had to respect Jesus.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hh

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by ednut1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
nigeria is beyond redemption.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by Shelloween(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
That Lexus SUV is a beast

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
informant001:
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state surprised members of the United Evangelical Church who were holding their convention just by the road on his way to Ibaji from Idah. The governor met decided to partake in the Christian event and become the uninvited but distinguished despite being a Muslim.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/see-what-govenor-bello-did-after.html
he branched to show respect to our religion,he should have removed his cap too
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by princechurchill(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Deseo:

Blind man spotted.

If you want to beef me, i will run u rag, so please we can argue without​ agreeing
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
This doesn't have anything to do with politics,the man has a good spirit.God bless your heart dear governor.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by princechurchill(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
BabaAduras:

Without casting aspersions on Gov Bello, the question for those in authority is do they respect their position? Respect begets Respect.

On the other hand, I think what Gov Bello did is commendable. Only God knows his motive, but for a Muslim to joint a Christian gathering with special invitation is highly commendable - it portrays a mature mind.

I criticise them when they are wrong, but my respect for them is unqestionable
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by realemmyz: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Deseo:
See how he took over the ceremony as if it's his birthday. They forgot they're gathered there for Jesus, he became their focus.

Smh
My contriiii embarassed
ppl mistake a lot of things and make sentimental judgement's most time What he did is nothing but demonstration of peace and unity and the church welcomed him to the event honouring him.he is the governor and let honor be given to whomever deserves it doing it all to the glory of God
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by deflover(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
thesicilian:
Now that the Governor has shown a great example of peaceful coexistence by joining the Christian fellowship, people are saying he took over the proceedings. If he had done otherwise and ignored them, they would call it religious intolerance.
You can never please human beings.

Did they beg him to gate crash
Muslims can't fool us sir
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by Alphyno: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
He did that just Based On Logistic...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by globatop: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nice way of identifying with people, not by cutting ponmo and eating in buka. shocked tongue
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by zeezeegal(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bello Pls Pay Ma Lecturers Dia Salaries Abeg... I Don Taya To Stay For Hus

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
princechurchill:

If you want to beef me, i will run u rag, so please we can argue without​ agreeing

You don't want to beef me. Let's just close it, for the sake of peace
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tazdroid:
GO BELLO! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

LwKMD oo
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by Jabioro: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
They must be careful with him, otherwise the he stumbled on seat of Power he may stumble on them and became their Lord.. he has what I will call super lucky star..
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by Bollinger(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
princechurchill:

Respect those in authority even Jesus emphasize on it

Slave mentality.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by donnie(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Deseo:
See how he took over the ceremony as if it's his birthday. They forgot they're gathered there for Jesus, he became their focus.

Smh
My contriiii embarassed

grin you enh
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by darediamond(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Haba!
The circuit is even readily available online.
So cheap to manufacture.
Birectional Diode, 240K resistors, 400V CBB capapacitors, 1 piece of Triac, 1 Fuse and AC Volt Meter are all is required.
The Original inventor gan whom I knew down to his homebin Lagos only charge #2k per piece. How come yours is #4.5k? Does your own version boost current nii?
Or do you integrate it with Bucking Trafo?

Do we even still need power booster when now you can easily harvest Amplified Current from the Ground and Magnets relying on Back and front E.M.F?

Not even Solar can match this hidden tech.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by jamislaw(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
Deseo:

Blind man spotted.
lol.... una get bad mouth
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by Desdola(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
He should rather fix Kogi state than displaying this. Schools are shut down due to payment of salaries. Yahaya should pity d masses for posterity sake

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by timilehin95(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
olujastro:
This useless governor. I have no doubt that a new spirit enters most Nigerian politicians once they get into office.
Can't believe that this is the same Yahaya Bello that Oyegun and others stuck out there necks for him to replace Audu in the name of justice other than Tinubu's interest. Ordinary to pay salary even with bailout and Paris club funds he cannot. Na to dey travel up and down, take pictures for the News and jump from one corruption scandal to another. You can easily he won't commission any better project in 4yrs.
Shebi una want young leaders? He's the youngest governor in Nigeria, aged between 40-43. There you have it!
Corruption knows no age.

Gov. Ambode of lagos state is also young
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by sam2royx(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fayose oriented.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by Eluwilussit(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
thesicilian:
Now that the Governor has shown a great example of peaceful coexistence by joining the Christian fellowship, people are saying he took over the proceedings. If he had done otherwise and ignored them, they would call it religious intolerance.
You can never please human beings.

Never! grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by smoothop1: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Deseo:

Smh
My contriiii embarassed

I tire o.......u comment wan kill me with laff
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by ussy09(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hmm Bello came in to power with his two eyes o but I've bin noticing him nowadays is mostly on dark eye glass, kogi peoples weldon sir

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by distilledwalex(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
olujastro:
This useless governor. I have no doubt that a new spirit enters most Nigerian politicians once they get into office.
Can't believe that this is the same Yahaya Bello that Oyegun and others stuck out there necks for him to replace Audu in the name of justice other than Tinubu's interest. Ordinary to pay salary even with bailout and Paris club funds he cannot. Na to dey travel up and down, take pictures for the News and jump from one corruption scandal to another. You can easily he won't commission any better project in 4yrs.
Shebi una want young leaders? He's the youngest governor in Nigeria, aged between 40-43. There you have it!
Corruption knows no age.

We dey clamour for youth to assume mantle of leadership. . Sebi u dey see one dey misbehave. .

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
BabaAduras:

Without casting aspersions on Gov Bello, the question for those in authority is do they respect their position? Respect begets Respect.

On the other hand, I think what Gov Bello did is commendable. Only God knows his motive, but for a Muslim to joint a Christian gathering without special invitation is highly commendable - it portrays a mature mind.

And he also removed his cap.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by emu22(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Iseoluwani:
Showdown

Dis man,dis guys church Is at d back of my house.

BTW:why are those youths celebrating like they just won 25m?

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by NabeelAbu: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
just continue politicking and brainwashing people. logistics things.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by kennie1312: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Deseo:

Smh
My contriiii embarassed
They gathered there for God not Jesus.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them by BABANGBALI: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
He went to mock and fool them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard / Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.