Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Bbnaija: What Does This Teach Our Youths Now?- Mike Bamiloye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: What Does This Teach Our Youths Now?- Mike Bamiloye (817 Views)

Damilola Mike Bamiloye Shares Pre Wedding Shots Of His Younger Brother Joshua / Bbnaija: What Happened When Housemates Saw Tacha Showing Seyi Her Chest (video) / 6 Nigerian Big Boys Making Our Youths Do Anything For Money — (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: What Does This Teach Our Youths Now?- Mike Bamiloye by WotzupNG: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
The President of Mount Zion Faith Ministries has added to the faint voices against the just concluded Big Brother Naija Show. This he did through a Facebook post on his page. Just like the former Presidential Spokesman, Reuben Abati, he spoke on the level of immorality that the show promotes and hopes that Pastors wont start making reference to the success of the individuals as a work of God’s grace. He hopes that the children of God wont start to envy this worldly glories. Below are screenshots of his Facebook post.

http://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-what-does-this-teach-youths-mike-bamiloye/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija: What Does This Teach Our Youths Now?- Mike Bamiloye by josephine123: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmmmm... So sad
Re: Bbnaija: What Does This Teach Our Youths Now?- Mike Bamiloye by tribalistseun: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oga face your front, in 2baba voice, I hope sey you holy pass Elijah Sha.
Re: Bbnaija: What Does This Teach Our Youths Now?- Mike Bamiloye by LifestyleTonite: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Majority couldn't wait to leave church last Sunday just to go home to watch the immoral show.

This is one of the reasons why I doubt the calling of people like pastor adeboye and oyedepo. I've never seen or heard them voice out against the growing rate of sexual immorality. It's almost as if they are not in touch with major happenings in town.

Yesterday was very funny. A girl was strongly wishing she makes it into the next Big Brother house. Few minutes later, she was inviting me to Christ Embassy church. That's a big shame. Imagine someone strongly supporting sin now inviting me to church.
Re: Bbnaija: What Does This Teach Our Youths Now?- Mike Bamiloye by darbeelicous(f): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
smh cry cry cry
tribalistseun:
[s]Oga face your front, in 2baba voice, I hope sey you holy pass Elijah Sha.[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: What Does This Teach Our Youths Now?- Mike Bamiloye by tribalistseun: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
darbeelicous:
smh cry cry cry
SMH too
Re: Bbnaija: What Does This Teach Our Youths Now?- Mike Bamiloye by LifestyleTonite: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
Oga face your front, in 2baba voice, I hope sey you holy pass Elijah Sha.
So, we should all become degenerates simply because we can't be as holy as Elijah?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Photos From Soma's Birthday Party / Popular Nollywood Actor Samuel Adesanya(pastor Ajidara) Has Died / Thanks For Loving Me & My Imperfections – Annie Idibia Appreciates Hubby Tuface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.