Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) (12712 Views)

Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Li2Finger: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
Like what?
Na so,...
Was thinking you are feeling the lady
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:

Na so,...

Was thinking you are feeling the lady
When mine looks better? cool
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Li2Finger: 6:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
Correct gurl...
Where is Oyin18?
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:

Correct gurl...

Where is Oyin18?
Sleeping somewhere grin you know her?
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Li2Finger: 6:56am On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
Sleeping somewhere grin you know her?
Yea. I know her very well...

She's more of a friend than Oyin.17.
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:

Yea. I know her very well...

She's more of a friend than Oyin.17.
Really shocked what happened to sly?
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Li2Finger: 6:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
Really shocked what happened to sly?
Nothing nothing...
He needed rest, so LittleFinger was birthed
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:

Nothing nothing...

Nice
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Li2Finger: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
Nice
So, how are things.. And how is my big boy?
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Lionessza(f): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2017
holywahala19:
This actual happened at undisclosed South Africa zoo.

wear better clothe dem no gree ,pants sef na another war.smh

Is there any proof that this was in SA ?
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:

Nothing nothing...

Fine dear, Bright is doing great. Thanks
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:

So, how are things.. And how is my big boy?
How are you doing?
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Li2Finger: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
Fine dear, Bright is doing great. Thanks
My warm regards to him and the rest of the FAM
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:

My warm regards to him and the rest of the FAM
I'm all alone for now, he travelled
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Li2Finger: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
I'm all alone for now, he travelled
Oh, he must have traveled with dad...

Don't be jealous Oyin. Next time, tell him to give you a girl. Bright belongs to daddy...
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:

Oh, he must have traveled with dad...

Don't be jealous Oyin. Next time, tell him to give you a girl. Bright belongs to daddy...
Nope, Bright stays in Lagos. He is on vacation in Benin. Dad travelled to Lagos. I'm in the Garden City grin
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Li2Finger: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
Nope, Bright stays in Lagos. He is on vacation in Benin. Dad travelled to Lagos. I'm in the Garden City grin
Oh, I get...

You must have been missing your little boy.. Aren't you?

Anyways, when next he's on your duty, ring it to his ear that he needs to touch base. We need a girl
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Li2Finger:

Oh, I get...

You must have been missing your little boy.. Aren't you?

Anyways, when next he's on your duty, ring it to his ear that he needs to touch base. We need a girl
I do miss him

gringringrin funny guy, I will
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Li2Finger: 7:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:
I do miss him
gringringrin funny guy, I will
Keep me abreast...
I missed bright's naming ceremony. Can't afford to miss hers
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by SINZ: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2017
Very careless woman grin
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by metallisc(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
Oyind17:

Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2017
what a meaty pussy...
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2017
Olachase:
I can't stop looking at this pix every mins
Smh undecided
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Freewoman(f): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy

i wonder why my critics pick on my grammatical error all the time, abeg, am a Nigerian not the invaders , when their forefathers can't speak the foreign language the way i do something here.
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by Freewoman(f): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2017
southniyikaye:
shai

i wonder why my critics pick on my grammatical error all the time, abeg, am a Nigerian not the invaders , when their forefathers can't speak the foreign language the way i do something here.
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by chukxie(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
The toto make sense die. Na full meatloaf. Clear road for eating grin
Re: A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
femo86:
FUNKE.....Funke.....

You will end up in McDonalds

(1) (2) (Reply)

This very picture has totally made our Youths useless. / Beverly Osu Goes Completely Nude In The Beach (+18 Photo) / Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.