Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community (1129 Views)

T.B Joshua Donates N5 Million To Man Whose Wife Was Killed By Police In Lagos / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by sammytech2: 4:09am On Dec 31, 2009
James 1:27 "Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world."

I have watched Prophet T.B Joshua of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations Ikotun Lagos, influence the lives of the people of the area and the whole world positively.

As per the local Bolorunpelu Town in Ikotun Lagos Nigeria, I have seen great positive changes in the economic environment and lives of the people because of the presence of the church.

Not to go too far . The issue of today is about the recent generous actions of Prophet T.B. Joshua to the people of Bolorunpelu Town and environ. About 5 months ago, the transformer at Bolorunpelu exploded and was burnt to the ground, plunging everyone into darkness.

The Great Prophet T.B Joshua with a heart of gold and sympathy saw this situation , then made a promise to the community to provide them with a brand new transformer to solve their recurrent electricity problem once and for all.

True to his word , he donated two brand new transformers to the community, and without any financial contribution from the community installed them.

As of Monday 21st December 2009, the transformers have being fully installed and electricity have returned to the community.

All thanks to the Great Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue Church of All Nations.

I am taking this oppurtunity to personally thank Prophet T. B. Joshua , and wishing him the very best at this wonderful season of Christmas . God will definitely pay him back positively and prosper him more. As he has come to the aid of the fatherless and widows at this time, God will come to his aid always.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEWYEAR

Regards
Ogunsanya Samuel
Bolorunpelu, Ikotun, Lagos, Nigeria.
sammytech2001@yahoo.com
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2009
other churches take note.
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by princekevo(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2009
I hope every one that calls him/herself a man of God should follow this good step, to help those around you.
Though some haters will come here to criticise him for some reasons
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by Tudor6(f): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2009
The man TB joshua is indeed doing great things. Recently i've been watching Emmanuel TV and it seems to me most times this man is always stressing giving to the poor, needy and touching the lives of your fellow man quite unlike that albino bast**d chris oyakhilome. On his loveworld TV all the pastors look like rats fresh out of shiit-water with greasy permed hairs.

They only emphasize giving your tithe and offerings to pastor chris then they spend the remaining time advertising books, cd's, pastor chris albums for infants, children, teens, adults and the senile elderly, raphsody of realities for kids and adults, pastor chris bible, pastor chris and anita this and that. This foolish man is the donald Trump of of nigerian christianity with every product imaginable having his albino face on it.

Then flip over to Daddy GO's preaching. All you'll hear from that useless old man is how he prayed for a particular fellow, the person got a contract and now gave him 5 million out of the money as gift. You'll never hear how he himself gives people only how he receives left right and center then he now prophesies that your own breakthrough will come soon meaning when it comes you should drop kickbacks. I'm sure thats how Erastus was giving him 5 million everytime he embezzled money from intercontinental bank. Now the pilfering idi.ot is in jail and Daddy Adeboye no send am again.

Now to the most comical is one new guy i think they call Lazarus Muoka or something of The Lords Chosen charismatic revival. That guy is a stark illiterate. He's probably an auto spare parts dealer who decided he could make a quick hustle through the church business.
That man is such an arrogant SOB. If his choir aren't remixing every christian song out there to include the phrase "Lord of Lazarus Muoka", the man is claiming his church as the only solution available to your problems. I think the reason why most of his members associate with him is they are either as illiterate as the fellow or been made redundant by poverty. Either way the guy is smiling to the bank.

I urge nigerian christians to take their tithes and offerings to TB joshua in that way you're sure its being used to acheive some good.
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by sammie256: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2009
God bless u for having a big heart that knows how to say thank u.Sometimes we really don't know the type of Angels  that passes, showing a simple appreciation can utter the cause our destiny. God bless richly.
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by ilosiwaju: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2009
Argue with the man, insult him, fake miracles, fake healing blah blah. one thing is clear to me o, he is a humanitarian. how often do you hear of other millionaire pastors doing stuffs like this?
@poster, you are not pathetic o, i actually like that your attitude of appreciation,
all the best bro!
grin
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by Image123(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
But come to think of it, what happened to Matthew 7v1. What makes people think that others are thieves and devils because their deeds are not on TV. Every christian should be generous and do good works but blaring it on the housetop doesn't make you a better christian than others or an example for others to follow. 'Common' corp members self dey do community development and charity, so no be ticket to Heaven.
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by Tudor6(f): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2009
Sharap. Everybody hides under Matt 7v1 especially those that aren't doing anything humanitarian. You can publicly ask and solicit for funds but when it comes to show what you do with it you hide under matt 7vs1.

The church is the body of christ and every member should be able to seek accountability. Its not to be run like your private business enterprise.
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by Image123(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2009
Are you a member of the body of Christ, Tudor? Nobody should hide under. There's no point. What people should do is obey scriptures, the words of God ahead of popular opinion. My point is that because one pastor/church's good deed is no TV doesn't mean that others are doing nothing.
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by Tudor6(f): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
And I repeat, this are silly excuses every crooked pastor hides under.

You do not need to shout on TV and radio before people know you're helping the needy. People will do it for you and the needy themselves will make all the noise. Like the OP in this thread, is he being paid by TB Joshua to report how he's benefitted their lives? No! Rather he's come out in appreciation and in that way the whole world knows.
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by noetic15(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2009
for the first time in a long time. . . .Tudor is making sensible posts without insults. . . . . may we continue to see this AMEN!!! grin
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by toneyb: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
noetic15:

for the first time in a long time. . . .Tudor is making sensible posts without insults. . .  . . may we continue to see this AMEN!!!  grin

grin grin. Happy new year Noetic.
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by KunleOshob(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2009
I am really happy for tudor, he doesn't know it but he is preaching the true gospel of christ. Keep it up. wink
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by noetic15(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2009
toneyb:

grin grin. Happy new year Noetic.

Same to u bro. . . how are u? u have not been posting much of late cheesy
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by otokx(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2010
This action is worthy of emulation by other pastors.
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by Eagle1(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2010
@ poster

another one? Why are pple trying so hard to whitewash this man. One thread writes about his rice giving, another is talking about transformers. na wa oh. But seriously, what work does this 'man' of God do? Is he into stocks or whatever? Or how come he has so much money he can afford to just dash these things out like that? If his work is God's work, then he must be taking from the tithes, offerings and 'gifts'. Is he accountable to anybody? if he is truly a man of God, must there be so much noise about his 'social responsibility'? Just can't understand these TB guys.
Re: Prophet T.b. Joshua Donates Two Brand New Transformer To Our Community by donnie(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2010
Tudór:

The man TB joshua is indeed doing great things. Recently i've been watching Emmanuel TV and it seems to me most times this man is always stressing giving to the poor, needy and touching the lives of your fellow man

So have i, and i must say, it isnt a recent development. I first saw him giving in on TV in i think 1999. However, that is not to say he started giving in 1999 b/c there are records of several less privileged whom he has trained from primary to University. However, while i am of the opinion that the mans seeks to pass a christian message by showing these stuff on TV, it is not to say that there aren't any who are doing same if not more.

Tudór:

quite unlike that albino bast**d chris oyakhilome. On his loveworld TV all the pastors look like rats fresh out of shiit-water with greasy permed hairs.

They only emphasize giving your tithe and offerings to pastor chris then they spend the remaining time advertising books, cd's, pastor chris albums for infants, children, teens, adults and the senile elderly, raphsody of realities for kids and adults, pastor chris bible, pastor chris and anita this and that. This foolish man is the donald Trump of of nigerian christianity with every product imaginable having his albino face on it.

So what is the issue here. . . is it charity or permed hair? As for charity, I tell you, if Pst Chris should put all of his charity work on TV you will wonder if he intends to contest for president. I am just returning from Calabar where there are over 30 less privileged kids living in the Christ Embassy church compound. Did you see that on TV? These kids are living in the best of conditions. TVs & ACs in their rooms. The best of clothing, feeding, some on scholarships n all. There are even greater works done by CEC in various parts of the country. Mission schools and outreaches have been set up by the Innercity mission where free education is given.

The books and tapes are not for profit. They are for the spread of the gospel of Christ. Pastor Chris does not get N1 from their sale. I know what i'm saying. Free copies are sent all over the world. However, i would rather be taught to walk in prosperity than wait for handouts.

Good post though, at least i get what u r trying to communicate and of course your insults aren't as vile as they usually are. Happy new year.

Just a little for your inquisitive mind:
http://www.reachoutnigeria.org/2009/ezine/e-magazine2.html
http://www.christembassyinnercitymissions.com/home.php

[quote][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

God Has Great Plans For You / God Barons, Nigerian Pastors As Rich As Oil Barons / Entropy & God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.