Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (7513 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by kings20(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
This guy sef
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Abortions: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
careytommy7:
WHY DID YOU TYPE IN CAPS? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF STUP! D?
XO YUR TYPING ON WAT NW MY FRND??NUMBERS??
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by afoshat: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abortions:
OK LEME SEND U D DOCTOR'S NUMBER ABi?
Abortions:
Abortions:
brother Abel send the doctor number, which test dam take to ascertain say person get excess sperm, finally try turn off ur stupidity switch before u see type, haba "the sperm reach 2 gallons" brother you can lie
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by khristal87(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
I love ur comments all....do jst exactly as u wish
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by 1234onyekwe: 5:46am On Apr 14, 2017
brandonobi:
if u have too much sperm, ur body kicks it out, don't u know what is wet dreams
not everyone is down with this wet dream every one is talking about.
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by decub: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Lmaooo

I died reading this. Each to their own sha. Wanna have sex, great. Wanna be abstinent, fantastic! They're men who abstained from sex till marriage and they're not dead. Its not scientifically/medically proven to be dangerous. Its your mind thats convincing you that it is.

At the end of the day please yourself. Personally, i need to know what im working with before he puts a ring on my finger, you know what im saying wink wink
#team test_drive
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by jojothaiv(m): 2:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Until, we stop this generalisation of a thing...

By the way, the op is Abortions

Honestly, Nothing much out here..
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by udysweet(f): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2017
grin
brandydaniells:
correct bro !!!!!! but how can sperm be too much ...I thought is stored inside the testicles how come u say its in d stomach
You took it right out of my mouth
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Phreshmann12(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2017
Don't say you heard, say i told you so ..............op use weed take cook expired indomie
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by youngbelieve(f): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2017
lwkmd grin
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by gentlegenius(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2017
Abortions:
pLS DNT TEL ME YUR A VIRGIN COS I WILL DISCARD OUR MARRIAGE PLANS. AM NT MARRYIN A VURGIN GOD FORBID!
OP, pls sit down let me scold you...
Firstly, you said this thread is not for those under 20 years, but from the way wrote your fiction and from the erroneous allegations you made or were made to believe, I think you are the one that is under 20 here.
Secondly, it seems you are the only one on earth that doesn't know about or haven't heard of WET DREAMS. But let me educate you a little... There can never be too much sperms in the human body because nature has a way of releasing the excess sperms through wet dream while you are sleeping. It happens when you don't have sex for a long time and trust me wet dream is as sweet as sex itself. So your story is totally baseless. It's either the doctor was lying to you or you are lying to us here. I haven't had sex for about 2 years now and yet nothing is wrong with me.
Thirdly, for you to say here that you can never marry a virgin is an utter display of your ignorance of the multi facet nature of sex...
Hear this: Sex is not just physical in nature. There exists the psychological, emotional and spiritual aspects of sex that you obviously don't know about. If you do, you wouldn't have this mentality. Majority of men who marry non virgins always wished that their wives were virgins as at the time of meeting them. You are not so different from them. The earlier you learn and change this mentality, the better for you.
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by brandydaniells(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
udysweet:
grin
You took it right out of my mouth
am always straight.......
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by Bambog(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Now, if you aint a virgin.. you can date without sex... but if you are not... your relationship is just friendship.... For instance,you tell him u dnt want sex and you get Hot all of a sudden.. trust me.. you will give someone else to hit.. Abeg.. if u aint a virgin..... You shld be able to date with sex.

How to make it a romantic fantasy http://sweetlife69.com/2017/03/24/must-read-make-romantic-fantasy/
Re: To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! by fati2001(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Abortions:
*OK IF U ARE UNDER 20 GERRAT THIS IS 4 ALDULTs,IT HAS ALDULT CONTENTS PLS STOP READIN AM BEGGIN U..****

A THREAD WAS CREATED BY someone HERE ON NL ASKING IF WE COULD DATE WITHOUT SEX I HAVE FORGOTTEN D NAME OF THE PERSON DAH CREATED THE THREAD BUH AM VERY SURE IT COULD B A BOY OR A GAL..I SAW PPLE JUMPIN UPANDAN GIVIN THEIR ANSWERS N I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED 98% OF THE PERVS HERE WERE SAYIN THEY CUD DATE WITHOUT SEX IF SHE DOES DIS N DOESN'T DO DAT,mTSHEEEW HYPOCRISM EVERYWHR U GO..DON'T DECEIVE URSELVES MY BROTHERS N SISTERS AM A BONAFIDE CHRISTIAN I WILL TELL Y'ALL THE TRUTH IT'S VERY EASY 2 SAY NO 2 SEX IN A R/SHIP BUH SO HARD 2 KEEP DAH SAY..NA SO MY NEIGHBOUR'S COUSIN FALL YESTERDAY N FAINT JUST LIKE DAT..WE WERE GISTIN N HE JUST FELL 4 NO REASON NOBODY TOUCH AM..WE RUSHED TO HIS SIDE TO KNOW WAH HAPPENED,. POURED ENOUGH WATER ON HIS FACE N AFTER ABT 10-15MINS HE WOKE UP N I WAS LIKE "CHINEDU KILODE?"BUH hE COULDN'T ANSWER SO WE TAKE AM GO HOSPITAL N AFTER THE EXAMS D DOCTOR TOLD US HE'S SUFFERING FRM 2MUCH SPERMS..DAH d SPERM IN HIS SYSTEM IS SO MUCH DAT IT CUD FILL 2 GALLONS OF 20LITRES,IF HE DOESN'T look 4 A WAY 2 REDUCE THE SPERM IT WIL KILL HIM..U SEE THAT?WEN U STAY IN A NO SEX R/SHIP U WUD B LIABLE 2 FACE THINGS WORSE DAN THAT,STOP DECEIVIN URSEF MY BROTHER..BE REAL BE URSEF STOP SAYIN THINGS U CAN'T DO..A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 D WISE..

AND TO ALL THE GALS THAT AIN'T VIRGINS BUH WANA DO NO SEX R/SHIP WAH DO U THINK U ARE DOIN??STARVE A NIGGA N SEE HOW GOD WIL PUNISH U..AM NT ENCOURAGIN SEX B4 MARRIAGE JUST TRY 2 UNDERSTAND ME..U LIVE AN ACTIVE FVCK life DEN ALL OF A SUDDEN U MEET A NEW GUY N U TALKIN NO SEX,HW ABT D PAST?ABi NA ON TOP D NEW GUY HEAD U WAN COM DEY FORM HOLY Ni?wAHT NONSENSE?.. KEEP IT UP OK?WEN SPERMS IS 2 MUCH 4 A NIGGA 2 HANDLE HE WUD MOVE 2 D NEXT SHAWDY N U GO REMAIN THERE TIL U REACH 46,N WEN U REACh 46 UR EYE GO cLEAR N UR EGO,RULES N REGULATIONS PLUS UR WISDOM WIL GO DOWN LIKE NAIRA,.N U WIL BE DOWN 4 EVERY GUY DAH COMES UR WAY LIKE DAH KISS DANIEL'S SONG"IN D NIGHT, BOY AM DOWN 4 U O"..DAH SONG EHN,IT SAYS ALOT OF THINGS I LUV D SONG PASS ALL MY BABES 4 HERE..I WONDER Y THEY DIDN'T AWARD D GUY 4 SINGIN DAH GREAT SONG..OUR MUSIC INDUSTRY 4 NIGERIA SEF NO GOOD USELESS THING MTSHEEeew AM NT GOIN 2 DO MUSIC AGAIN..I WIL GO N DO MODELLING!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wana Udobang Shares Naked Photo Of Herself And A Message To Go With It / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz / Advise To Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.