Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,140 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers (48715 Views)

Any Woman That Wears A Dress That Exposes Her Breasts In Public Is A Man Seducer / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Wife/hubby? Watch Hilarious Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by BabaCommander: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:
I like it and I wear it too
Let's see a pisure of your yanshe with beads.
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by malificent(f): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
My ex boyfriend requested I get it,said its a major turn on for him. I got one string,we broke up and i havent bothered wearing it ever since. Even if i will,its just to check my weight.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Girls have different reasons for wearing it.

I personally wear it because it's sexy

show shocked don't tell kiss
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes

Jesu shocked

e get one wen i want buy but i dey look for waist wen i go put am cool. na me go use my hand put am oo kiss
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

show shocked don't tell kiss

Hahaha. Go joor
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
homirefacuny:

Hey I wan know you... I like girls with beads biko

smiley
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahaha. Go joor

cheesy I no dey go anywhere today again. I dey wait for u gidigba.

oya do d needful

lala abeg push dis comment to center spread kiss
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

lucky is the man that rest on your bossom at night cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
BabaCommander:
Let's see a pisure of your yanshe with beads.

Hahaha.

For my eyes alone
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

I don c her pinshure. she no wear any bead wink

Lol. You re funny

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by lovethchioma(f): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Maybe I'll even consider wearing beads around my waist....
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by robosky02(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by opethom(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
malificent:
My ex boyfriend requested I get it,said its a major turn on for him. I got one string,we broke up and i havent bothered wearing it ever since. Even if i will,its just to check my weight.
can I occupy that space?
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. You re funny

Na my mama and papa know wetin dem drink wen dem play my match.

anyway, how r u? wink

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

lucky is the man that rest on your bossom at night cry cry cry

smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by BabaCommander: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahaha.

For my eyes alone
Stingy bea. I love ur swag sha. More freshness to ur ukwu.
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by ElsonMorali: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
It Really doesn't make any difference to me. As long as it isn't fetish. undecided
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Na my mama and papa know wetin dem drink wen dem play my match.

anyway, how r u? wink

Lol

Am doing great. Hope u re good too?
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
BabaCommander:
Stingy bea. I love ur swag sha. More freshness to ur ukwu.

Stingy bea. Hahahahaha. That got me laughing.

Thank u
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by micheal77766(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
yea nah woman nah woman
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by kvnqLeo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
I so fucking love them!! Huge turn on for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Bollinger(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Safiaa:
LOOOL

Somebody said "i need to sheckk her background properly because those beads are all abourrt sharmm"

One started quoting bible verses, claiming beads are worn by possessed women. The bible verse that he was trying to say...he was stammering like a goat. " The bible says give ehh give uhh what is ehh taking ehh unto your body" WHAT A FOOL HAHAAA

Nonsense.

Lool nigerians are so superstitious.

No. Nigerian are weird.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Afriifa(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
Its a huge turn off for some guys.
spoke my mind
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol

Am doing great. Hope u re good too?

yeah. I mean. who will admit that recession is biting hard? lol.

ow ur studies? i can help with math if u don't mind. i am certificated for algebra grin
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Afriifa(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:
Turn Off
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
lovethchioma:
Maybe I'll even consider wearing beads around my waist....

Lool me too especially since most of them are like nooo it's spiritual

As in wtf?!
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by humblemikel(f): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Safiaa:
LOOOL

Somebody said "i need to sheckk her background properly because those beads are all abourrt sharmm"

One started quoting bible verses, claiming beads are worn by possessed women. The bible verse that he was trying to say...he was stammering like a goat. " The bible says give ehh give uhh what is ehh taking ehh unto your body" WHAT A FOOL HAHAAA

Nonsense.

Lool nigerians are so superstitious.
TO SLAP THAT GUY JUST THE HUNGRY ME , I SWEAR

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Bibi294(f): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
I love waist chain die... It makes my bum bigger grin
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

yeah. I mean. who will admit that recession is biting hard? lol.

ow ur studies? i can help with math if u don't mind. i am certificated for algebra grin

Hahaha. Oh my God. This guy is just so funny.

Unfortunately am not schooling and if I was, u would have definitely helped me with maths. I never for once passed that subject. grin
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by willibounce1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wetin concern guys with beads. Spread leg make boys service engine.
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Elnida: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

A picture or...

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by lovethchioma(f): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool me too especially since most of them are like nooo it's spiritual

As in wtf?!
Lol... can't blame them. Nigerians are just overly superstitious with everything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.