Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,280 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:53 AM

Secrets To A Long Marriage - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Secrets To A Long Marriage (880 Views)

This Is How You Greet A Long Time Friend You've Forgotten His/her Name / A Long Collection Of Funny Photos...enjoy / Is This A Long- Distant Relationship? ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To A Long Marriage by feelgood(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2007
The Secret to a Long Marriage

With a man soon to celebrate his 50th wedding anniversary at the church's marriage marathon, the minister asked Pete to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he managed to maintain his marriage with the same woman all these years.

The husband replied to the audience, "Well, I treated her with respect, spent money on her, but mostly I took her traveling on special occasions."

The minister inquired, "Trips to where"?

"For our 25th anniversary, I took her to Beijing, China."

The minister then said, "What a terrific example you are to all husbands, Pete."

Please tell the audience what you're going to do for your wife on your 50th anniversary."

Pete said, "I'm going to go get her."

(1) (Reply)

Most Exciting / The Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything / Computer Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.