Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,408 members, 7,978,287 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:33 AM

Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador (20676 Views)

Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador / Tomtom Signs Phyno, Teni As Brand Ambassadors (pictures) / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
mrtomola:
Glo is wasting their time, instead of using the money to upgrade their Network. Glo Data packages are super surplus but the network is super useless. Glo receive sense IJN.
receive sense Mr poster all this times wey glo de sign yoruba artist, Olamide and Co, you never said that. Now wey de sign phyno U come de talk nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by sirvvy: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
fadafuqer:
Wetin consine me
No one cares tongue

1 Like

Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by samwhi(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Phyno u too much

1 Like

Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by ifeanyidavid: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abeg where Buhari dey ?

1 Like

Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
bigtym1080:
as the season draws to its end, let's get our rewards for our passion. Don't let doubt cost you the opportunity..
this mumu pikin you no d tire with your scam

mods ban this fhool na ...block him ip

1 Like

Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by Cleff4u(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
my man correct, my best artists . tecno, phyno and olamide
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by sundayojerinde(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
everyday by day we dey celebrate "Glo" fada fada eee

2 Likes

Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
I no just feel this guy make I no lie

But congrats anyway

U r not feeling phyno? E sure for you so? U r not feeling ezege? Connect? Choi....ur nerves are inflamed. Who doesn't feel phyno? shocked

1 Like

Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by johnsonedidiong(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
A Guy need help, a man was employed under internship in 2/01/2014 on the same year he redeployed to a new department as a staff but it salary still remains as internship from 2014 till November 2016 presently his paid is #15,000 less than the others new 3 personnel that meet him in the company, he also gather that he has gone through some manager why he is facing cheating here are some responds from each of them 1st manager may be you are still learning the job description,( he work with multinational company in the department b4 he was enrolled in school) 2nd manager, I think the means of your employment (some one who pass through the same mean he pass through 6 month ago has been paid full now) 3rd manager who connect you to the internship opportunity he mentioned ah may HR does not like him that is why you are suffering that, and his own immediate supervisor thread him of sacking him almost every week no respect to him speak to him as his last born last people who held him credit (borrow money) in that same company will not paid him until it bring problem the question the debtor will ask is what did you want to do with that money now you are not married pls leave me Jor so he is confuse on what to do should he married so that he can be given that respect as a man from his boss please advice him
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by bakynes(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Promise93:
receive sense Mr poster all this times wey glo de sign yoruba artist, Olamide and Co, you never said that. Now wey de sign phyno U come de talk nonsense.
Must you view everything from a tribal angle.

I am of the same opinion, Glo should use all these money they are wasting on signing Ambassadors on improving their Internet services. It's just too poor in some areas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by doncresto(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
that's nice step up
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by iswallker(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:

We dey push d hustle baba..

I gallant o. Where you dey sef?

This thing don turn Facebook chat now bah...

Hope u dey house....

Am coming to flog uuu.... sad

1 Like

Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by Goodnuel: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
myking95:

U r not feeling phyno? E sure for you so? U r not feeling ezege? Connect? Choi....ur nerves are inflamed. Who doesn't feel phyno? shocked
Connect was cool, but Ezege and fada fada are total trash.
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Goodnuel:
Connect was cool, but Ezege and fada fada are total trash.

I agree fada fada..was not as good as connect...but twas still good sha...to be no 2 on MTV base for the whole year...e try na. But ezege is fire!! The wordplay, the funny lyrics, the way he makes it rhyme in IBO yet making concurrent sense in English with continuity, the mild electric feel of the beat...dude...cleat your bias...listen to ezege on quality headphones...I feel that sing pass fada fada. Its a song that requires effort to comprehend...its not an anthem like fada fada...
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by TheSociopath(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2017
Smellymouth:
My favorite naija musician aside Olamide..

More blessings boss..

Chineke Nna emegokwa nwa ogbenye Ezege/
Everyday by day I just dey celebrate oh (eh)/
Everything I do e just dey penetrate oh/
I just want to say o thank you Jehovah oh/
See i’m living large I get Angels o for my gate oh/
Never forget where I come from na from ghetto/(eh) Oh no no no no no no no no no no (ah)...

Dopest song of 2016..

Aboki, ya'a kake? Kara jin dade ko?
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by mrtomola(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2017
God bless you @ Bakynes , I wasn't particular on Phyno, Phyno is one my favorite artistes and I was just talking about something that all Nigerians will benefit from by enjoying fast and cheaper internet service. They are there pumping money on every entertainers as ambassadors and their internet network is the most useless in the Country. May God give that Poster with such dumb reply better wisdom and understanding sha, IJN...(Amen).
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by Goodnuel: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2017
myking95:

I agree fada fada..was not as good as connect...but twas still good sha...to be no 2 on MTV base for the whole year...e try na. But ezege is fire!! The wordplay, the funny lyrics, the way he makes it rhyme in IBO yet making concurrent sense in English with continuity, the mild electric feel of the beat...dude...cleat your bias...listen to ezege on quality headphones...I feel that sing pass fada fada. Its a song that requires effort to comprehend...its not an anthem like fada fada...
Am a Phyno guy bro, but that two songs doesn't cut it for me..
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by Smellymouth: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2017
@ TheSociopath, Baa'na ji dadi.. Ina ne kike?
Yaya kike ta fia? Ki na lafia?
Zami ma gana anjima..
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by TheSociopath(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Smellymouth:
@ TheSociopath, Baa'na ji dadi.. Ina ne kike?
Yaya kike ta fia? Ki na lafia?
Zami ma gana anjima..

Toh, mungode Allah. Sannu fa!
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by Imithea(f): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
TheSociopath:

Toh, mungode Allah. Sannu fa!

Seriously?
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by TheSociopath(m): 2:33am On Apr 15, 2017
Imithea:

Seriously?
Seriously. Can you speak? cheesy
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by Imithea(f): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheSociopath:

Seriously. Can you speak? cheesy

Stranger grin
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by TheSociopath(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Imithea:

Stranger grin
Okay, how may I know you?
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by Imithea(f): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
TheSociopath:

Okay, how may I know you?

Seriously? grin
Re: Glo Signs Phyno As Brand Ambassador by barallanee(f): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lovely eyes wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky / Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest / Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.