Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive (26592 Views)

Benue: How Sen. Akume Used Terrorist Gana To Rig Presidential, Governorship Elec / Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat / Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by baba4thegehs: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
delishpot:
When will they raid ikorodu and carry badly away like This?

When ambode desires to place a 10Million Naira Bounty on the Terrorist
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by stankezzy: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
a battalion going after a man while fulani terrorist's are roaming around killing people at will nobody is going after them the only preacher that talked against them is being blackmailed, human lives does not worth anything to these people
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by OLUWAcypris1(f): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
G3 is not a machine gun. They meant to say MG 3 (A kind of GPMG, General Purpose Machine Gun)

God bless you G3 no be machine gun, except say Germany do another variant of the rifle to be machine gun tomorrow. Thanks for putting them straight . Am out of here.
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
You're familiar with arms. Are you military?
unclezuma:

Usman shouldn't be making such mistakes bro there's a big gulf between a G3 and an MG-3
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
You're familiar with arms. Are you military?

Nope...Are you?
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
I did serve for 11 years before retiring voluntarily.
unclezuma:

Nope...Are you?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
I did serve for 11 years before retiring voluntarily.

Good man, what you up to lately?
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by Malakins123: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
But wait ooo did they just say G3 Machine Gun?
What is it about G3 Machine Gun??
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by ExInferis(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
G3 is not a machine gun. They meant to say MG 3 (A kind of GPMG, General Purpose Machine Gun)

I always wonder when they say "general purpose machine gun".

I mean, what other purpose can a machine gun have besides, well, firing bullets?
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Like the name implies, it serves a lot of purposes: With the aid of a tripod stand, it can be mounted on helicopters, vehicles/ It can also be used to support infantry soldiers.
ExInferis:

I always wonder when they say "general purpose machine gun".

I mean, what other purpose can a machine gun have besides, well, firing bullets?
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Business - I'm already into some and open to new ones.
unclezuma:

Good man, what you up to lately?
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Business - I'm already into some and open to new ones.

That's good I only have being a Rambo and Corper as my contribution to National Unity.
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Attack and counter is what i have been hearing lately.

The next headline could be " terror kingpin, Gana, freed by unknown gun men, 3 soldier's killed".
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
We all cannot be in the military.
unclezuma:

That's good I only have being a Rambo and Corper as my contribution to National Unity.
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by ExInferis(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
Like the name implies, it serves a lot of purposes: With the aid of a tripod stand, it can be mounted on helicopters, vehicles/ It can also be used to support infantry soldiers.

But whether on tripod or a technical..it's still a machine gun that shoots bullets, right?
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by Ak2fyn(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
u don't even know ur enemy, hw do u intend to catch him. his name is Terwase nt Tawase
Gana isn't a threat to Benue as much as Fulani herdmen are, I wish u will dedicate same or more efforts to capturing the marauding terrorist too
Gana operates in just 1 single unit of Benue, but Fulanis?, they attack benue north east south west and centre, pls oga soldier, go afta Fulani jihadist, Sankera Trad Council alone can cut Gana's tentacles if they are serious
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Yes, all machine guns shoot bullets, but not all can serve the various purposes I mentioned.
ExInferis:

But whether on tripod or a technical..it's still a machine gun that shoots bullets, right?
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
I am guessing the said Gana will be waiting to be captured alive sef,after the army has revealed it's intentions abi?

Unless they are saying:

1.That by publicizing this, at least it might scare him and make him flee, thereby bringing peace.

2. That he is so dumb that he would wait for them to come surround him and capture him

3. That he is so surrounded and has no where to run.

Otherwise they are wasting their time.
Re: Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive by smileyoo: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
pls when 'll they capture fulani terrorists, & baddoo terrorist in ikorodu? or are they untouchables?

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Leaders May Ban Jonathan From G8 Summit / "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola / PDP Presidential Rally In Calabar, Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.