Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

DIY How To Revamp Your Old Bags Using Ankara Fabric - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / DIY How To Revamp Your Old Bags Using Ankara Fabric (2386 Views)

Construct And Revamp Your Weaves For 5k Only / Revamp Your Weave Into A Wig / How To Wrap Any Item Using Ankara Fabric (e.g. Bangles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIY How To Revamp Your Old Bags Using Ankara Fabric by senerong: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hi people, who's tired of throwing away their old bags, simply because the leather keeps peeling off or the color starts to change?

Oh well, I'd be teaching you how to cover your old bags to look as good as new. It's a video tutorial showing the step-by-step process. Its very easy even if you're a beginner. Click on the play button below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5-Jdx7om4o

Materials needed:
- Old bag
- Ankara material
- Glue
- Scissors

Have fun watching! and let me know how it goes, I'm also very open to answering your questions. grin

(1) (Reply)

Latest Aso Ebi Styles And Designs|| That We Bring Out That Elegant Beauty In You / +18 >> See What This One Is Wearing In The Name Of Fashion / Stylish Leather Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.