Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,566 members, 7,941,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Question Of The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day (405 Views)

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day by samwhi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Can’t just take this memories off my head during those days when we normally walk around will ordinary pant.
Most of the ajebutters might not have the opportunity to partake in the motion then cause only the ajepakos has the opportunity to move around and cause silly things around.
During these days even though you don’t know how to do that stuff like that, at least you will sha hustle it anyhow.
Let’s say something – During Your Childhood, Which Role Do You Normally Play During The Mommy & Daddy Play?
Me:- During my childhood I hate been son, so I fight to be the Daddy which I normally play the role of Daddy and it’s awesome to act the Daddy’s role.
Re: Question Of The Day by firstking01(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Daddy's role gancheesy, and we end up getting ourselves bleeped one fateful daygrin
Re: Question Of The Day by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin

I am always be the eldest dowter coz im lazybone ooo cheesy grin

I can command my siblings to do things for me while juz sitting sha ...bossy I am grin grin

Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Haaa,,, it's daddy role ooo... op just remind me of one of our "daddy and mummy play" where I played the daddy and one girl played the mummy. I was in primary 2 and she was in primary 4, same school.

so the play was like she go gimme food and I will reject it cos it's not delicious.. so we went to carry fresh yam skin for iya dimeji waste bin oo use am as yam (food)

As I was told nah, I poured the fresh yam skin on her body even used my hand to rub am for her body because say she dey too do senior for me for school then

My people my people! come and see scratching,,, body dey itch am like no man business.. so tey she comot cloth and we come see all the dingdongding outside oooo.... na one senior booda come carry palm oil come na so we dey use am rub her body... me just concentrate they rub the yansh.. kai! u stay Lagos u no spoil, u be ajebutter
mehn! childhood was a great fun jare..
Re: Question Of The Day by samwhi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Haaa,,, it's daddy role ooo... op just remind me of one of our "daddy and mummy play" where I played the daddy and one girl played the mummy. I was in primary 2 and she was in primary 4, same school.

so the play was like she go gimme food and I will reject it cos it's not delicious.. so we went to carry fresh yam skin for iya dimeji waste bin oo use am as yam (food)

As I was told nah, I poured the fresh yam skin on her body even used my hand to rub am for her body because say she dey too do senior for me for school then

My people my people! come and see scratching,,, body dey itch am like no man business.. so tey she comot cloth and we come see all the dingdongding outside oooo.... na one senior booda come carry palm oil come na so we dey use am rub her body... me just concentrate they rub the yansh.. kai! u stay Lagos u no spoil, u be ajebutter
mehn! childhood was a great fun jare..
grin
Re: Question Of The Day by Li2Finger: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
No
[right] Words
Re: Question Of The Day by AlexCk: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Police and thief

Rock paper scissors

After round one original panadol extra... .(i always chose 7 or 5 , depending on the number of contestants)

Table soccer (choi, i play am sha)

Canters (the cork on bottles, add lots of them frm fanta, coke, pepsi, etc)

Lots more

grin grin grin grin

Good ol' day

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Advice Needed Urgently / All You Need To Know About Heartbreak / We Need Digital / Social Media Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.