Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nysc Choice Of State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Choice Of State (931 Views)

Borno Corpers To Protest Non-payment Of STATE Allowance / Kwara State Government Approves Payment Of State Allowance To Corp Members / Problem Over Payment Of State Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Choice Of State by noziz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Good pm everyone, pls which states are the best for service in terms of low cost of living, state allowance and viable job opportunities these are what i am looking out for. I am a PCM. Again, all the corpers who passed out on the 7/04/2017 should please share their experiences of the states which they served and ur experiences should be centered on cost of living, state allowance and viable biz opportunities.Pls help a brother. Many thanks

Seun you could help me move this to front page as some other PCMS wud no doubt benefit from it...
Re: Nysc Choice Of State by watered(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Maiduguri grin
Re: Nysc Choice Of State by noziz(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2017
watered:
Maiduguri grin

be serious now

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Date Finally Out / NYSC Rejects Illiterate Graduates Of Enugu University (ESTU) / Hawkers In Abuja NYSC Camp Nabbed For Selling ‘borehole Water’ As Bottled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.