Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,948 members, 7,980,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:59 PM

Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] (1136 Views)

Busola Dakolo & Fatoyinbo: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Court Throws Out Rape Case / Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination / Dolapo Badmus Excited As Court Frees Small Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by TunezBlog: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Few Days ago, we reported about a Lagos-based car dealer, who accused singer Davido of issuing him a dud cheque for the balance of a Benz GLE 450 the singer allegedly bought from his company

The Lawyer to the car dealer gave the singer a 7 day ultimatum to pay the balance..only problem is that the said ultimatum expires today and there has been no word of Davido settling his debts .

The consequence of a fraudulent presentation of dud cheque is a minimum 3-year-jail sentence.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/04/davido-facing-jail-term-as-court.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by gritzky1996: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
hello nairalanders facially u don't know me, we might not be from the same ethnicity but for the sake of God help me out by voting for me in the gidicompare competition by liking my pic.I won't be able to repay you but God will give you a helper too.

Please I seriously need your help in this competition. Please visit @gidicompare page on ig and vote my meme by liking the pic.or follow link Am seriously counting on you and BC to all ur friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1FOsPlN9-/
this meme is about bbn efe so let all efenation members vote thanks
Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by IamAirforce1: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
That's chicken change to Davido I believe

30billion for the account no be beans
Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by Pierocash(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
I keep telling people that Davido live an extremely fake life they say is jealousy.He boasted he spent $1m in 3 months,LIES! What will make him buy car on credit if he has the money?Fake ppl

2 Likes

Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
His dad will come to his rescue.
Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by TPAND(f): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Davido despite bragging your father has the whole money in Nigeria and a private jet. Even promising 30billion in an account. Come Benz Jeep money you can't pay up.

Shame!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
"30billion for my account oh.."

1 Like

Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
I wonder why they are copying his dad,is he a party in the case.Make they no dey threaten on social media.I guess he just withheld the profit.
Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by mexxmoney: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Him papa go settle everything, he won't go to jail but let this serve as a warning to davido to leave within his means
Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by Destined2win: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
When you have money., yet your childish ways refuses to leave you
Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Papa settle my foot,he has enough money to settle himself why drag the gentle papa into this case,they could be sued for libel you know,when no be say he gave a guarantee. Wey the lawyer address sef.
Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pierocash:
I keep telling people that Davido live an extremely fake life they say is jealousy.He boasted he spent $1m in 3 months,LIES! What will make him buy car on credit if he has the money?Fake ppl

Well said!!! Btw, that car was NOT bought on credit, he gave checks from an account where there was NO MONEY....Yet, he's got 30billions, right?! Lol
Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by carzola(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lies
Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by Pierocash(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Well said!!! Btw, that car was NOT bought on credit, he gave checks from an account where there was NO MONEY....Yet, he's got 30billions, right?! Lol
it ws on credit,he made a part payment and issued a balance of dude cheque.Fake celebrity

1 Like

Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pierocash:
it ws on credit,he made a part payment and issued a balance of dude cheque.Fake celebrity

Fake celebs indeed
Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by NLProblemChild(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Could it be davido,people above me are calling fake celebrity or what..?? Hater will never stop hating.. With all the money he flaunts eevery week ba? The problem is that davido is not ready to pay. And i bet u that hes not facing any Jail term or wahev..a
Re: Davido Facing Jail Term As Court Ultimatum To Pay Up Car Debt Expires [PICS] by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Could it be davido,people above me are calling fake celebrity or what..?? Hater will never stop hating.. With all the money he flaunts eevery week ba? The problem is that davido is not ready to pay. And i bet u that hes not facing any Jail term or wahev..a

Not ready to pay, yet ready to ride in the car?
Not ready to pay Yet gladly shouting everywhere that he has 30billions?
Not ready to pay, but will have to pay much more if he doesn't?

Makes NO sense!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Had Shows In Belgium Last Night & Both Shows Sold Out! / Pete Edochie Shared First Kiss In A Movie..spotted With Juliet Ibrahim(pic) / Keyshia Cole Shows Off Her Gucci Outfit With The Tags Still In Tact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.