Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari (2184 Views)

Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria / US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 / US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
I saw a news today from one of their Biafra times giving reasons why Trump never sold any jet to Nigeria. And the funniest comment was "oh thank God my heart was beating ever since I heard that news. I know Trump can't betray us, thanks for exposing them" sth like that.

Just look at this one. Assuring Liepods not to worry that IPOB leadership in U.S will invoke whatever to stop the sell of the jets and look at how the illiterate liepods are jubilating below

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1403388383108927&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6408546568150371880%3Amf_story_key.1403388383108927%3Atop_level_post_id.1403388383108927%3Atl_objid.1403388383108927

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by izzou(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin grin grin

Bloggers and lies

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Liepods jubilating that they will stop Donald Trump from selling the jets see them below grin

Observe the membership 1 million plus. This is the original RB London that was closed b4

See the mumuying themselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ipobarecriminals gamegod sarrki omenka antiIpob come carry una brothers comot herr
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
izzou:
grin grin grin

Bloggers and lies

Not bloggers Liepods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by izzou(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

Not bloggers Liepods
angry

It's bloggers

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
izzou:
angry

It's bloggers

Oga see who shared it. U can't compare bloggers to liepods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by vayne(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Who wants to bet with me that if we investigate the authenticity of this thread,it will be entirely different and misleading from the message he is trying to pass cheesy

That's why we keep ignoring him,but once in a while we need to remind him why grin

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by vayne(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
You are making a fan page your reference for credible news and you want us to take you serious cheesy

Oh,poor boy

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by UcheCokoro: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
vayne:
You are making a fan page your reference for credible news and you want us to take you serious cheesy

Oh,poor boy

Oga the news is true Igbos were invited to Trump inauguration.
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by vayne(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
UcheCokoro:

Oga the news is true Igbos were invited to Trump inauguration.
Provide a credible source to back it up please.
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

Not bloggers Liepods
Yeah liepods are liars and propagandists just like lie Mohammed and ipobexposed not IPOB. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
vayne:
Who wants to bet with me that if we investigate the authenticity of this thread,it will be entirely different and misleading from the message he is trying to pass cheesy

That's why we keep ignoring him,but once in a while we need to remind him why grin
He can't even decisive the gullibles let alone the intellects his propaganda is always dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by UcheCokoro: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
enemybulldozer:
He can't even decisive the gullibles let alone the intellects his propaganda is always dead on arrival.

are u my brother in Biafra struggle?
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
Ipobarecriminals gamegod sarrki omenka antiIpob come carry una brothers comot herr
Guy, u no dey mention my name correctly.
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
These iPod yoots are jesters .
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=UcheCokoro post=55544777]

are u my brother in Biafra struggle? [/quote why do you ask?
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by najoke: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Biafurooooooo..........the most gullible people on planet Earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by najoke: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Yeah liepods are liars and propagandists just like lie Mohammed and ipobexposed not IPOB. tongue tongue
Will you keep quiet.......the link is authentic......you guys are the most gullible peo on earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by enemybulldozer(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
najoke:

Will you keep quiet.......the link is authentic......you guys are the most gullible peo on earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Will you shut up!!! which link is that?? you zombies are the most horrible subhumans on Earth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nature8(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
vayne:

Oh,poor boy

grin
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
OPERATION ALLIGATORS/SHARKS DANCE looming in Ipob enclave.
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin
AntiIPOOP:
These iPod yoots are jesters .
In addition to being dumb and stupid that is. Just imagine them think Trump even remotely gives a hoot about them grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2017
kropotkin2:
grin In addition to being dumb and stupid that is. Just imagine them think Trump even remotely gives a hoot about them grin
I tell u, their stupidity is factory fitted.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Justuceleague2: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Lol

So liepods now have access to department of homeland security and one of them is Trump's adviser, continue
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Lol

So liepods now have access to department of homeland security and one of them is Trump's adviser, continue

I see u
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
OPERATION ALLIGATORS/SHARKS DANCE looming in Ipob enclave.

I love this moniker Ipob are criminals

1 Like

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2017
vayne:

Oh,poor boy

So the fan page is where fan tells lie to fans ba. And Admin Emeka Gift will push lie to other fans

Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2017
AntiIPOOP:

Guy, u no dey mention my name correctly.

AntiIPOOP corrected
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

I love this moniker Ipob are criminals
Thank u.
Re: BREAKING-IPOB Stops The Sale Of Jets To Buhari by najoke: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2017
[s]
enemybulldozer:
Will you shut up!!! which link is that?? you zombies are the most horrible subhumans on Earth cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
awww......the shit pain am grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Is To Visit Nigeria For Biafra Talk - Channels TV / We can't go back to Regional govt, Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Is Nonsense- Edwin Clark / Babachir Lawal: Jonathan’s Former Aide, Omokri Reacts To Sack Of NGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.