Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia (11769 Views)

Super Eagles Players Boycott Training In Protest Over Unpaid Bonus / Rangers Players Storm Mbaka Church To Thank God For Helping Them Win Kano Pillar / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by seguno2: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Very nice.
Monkey cannot keep working while baboon is eating alone.
Who be fool?

2 Likes

Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by seguno2: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
maclatunji:
The 'Flying Antelopes' have refused to fly...

Hungry antelope no dey fly. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by akaahs(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
This got me laughing ''jumped into their respective vehicles nd left the airport''. Nigeria wich way

1 Like

Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by seguno2: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
maxiuc:
And some people will tell me to stop watching English premier league

I can't even watch naija league even if it is free of charge including 3square meal

Clap for yourself.
Is that how your country's league will develop? Through lack of interest by its own citizens?
Maybe you expect that the English will come to develop our league for us?

4 Likes

Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by Xgull007(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nigeria football. NA wao
Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by onadana: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
atoleybaba:
Wife: What are your plans for Easter? Husband: Same as Jesus.. Wife: What do you mean ?? Husband: I will disappear on Friday and reappear on Monday! Wife: "That's AWESOME. if you do that, I'll also do like Mary. Husband: what do u mean ? Wife: I will show up pregnant, yet untouched by my husband." Husband: dey no born u well
*Happy Easter in advance*

Is it a must to post?

2 Likes

Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by Maxcollins042(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
gbosaa:

I'm worried about Rangers. I can't believe it's the same team that played so well last season. They are currently languishing at the bottom of the league. They have not won any of their last five matches.
They narrowly avoided defeat against zamalek, zesco, drew against Remo fc, last at Ibadan. They are seriously looking at relegation if something drastic is not done.
The trip to Zambia will be a wasted journey. They have no chance with the sort of miserable football they have been playing.

If Christian Chukwu is the problem, pls pls let him leave the team and stay away from the team.
Poor management and corruption. These are the two things bedeviling Nigerian soccer clubs.

1 Like

Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by eflintsone(m): 12:50am On Apr 14, 2017
atoleybaba:
Wife: What are your plans for Easter?
Husband: Same as Jesus..
Wife: What do you mean ??
Husband: I will disappear on Friday and reappear on Monday!
Wife: "That's AWESOME. if you do that, I'll also do like Mary.
Husband: what do u mean ?
Wife: I will show up pregnant, yet untouched by my husband."
Husband: dey no born u well

*Happy Easter in advance*
no respect for the HEAVENLY BODIES again, this is the reason why some people look down on our religion(christian)
you no go wan try joke with any of the prophets in the quran if u be muslim

2 Likes

Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by MatthewN: 6:06am On Apr 14, 2017
atoleybaba:
Lol...come lemme teach u bawt Jesus and for ur info Jesus isn't God he is d son of God
..again ur stupidity is shown in d open....had it been u are a real xtian u claim to be and not one hypocritical idiot u would av ignored the joke and also insulting my family....Buh we know already u are one of d go church on Sunday act worldly on Monday.....and for ur info d joke is bawt a husband and wife and not about Jesus. illiterate read d joke properly and apply ur sense well and stop reasoning like a 7year old.....illiterate somebori. Mtcheww

now I believe you have a problem. for saying Jesus is not God its an indication about your knowledge of God's head that shows that we have God the father, the son and the spirit
Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by Chartey(m): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2017
gbosaa:

I'm worried about Rangers. I can't believe it's the same team that played so well last season. They are currently languishing at the bottom of the league. They have not won any of their last five matches.
They narrowly avoided defeat against zamalek, zesco, drew against Remo fc, last at Ibadan. They are seriously looking at relegation if something drastic is not done.
The trip to Zambia will be a wasted journey. They have no chance with the sort of miserable football they have been playing.

If Christian Chukwu is the problem, pls pls let him leave the team and stay away from the team.

Maxcollins042:

Poor management and corruption. These are the two things bedeviling Nigerian soccer clubs.

The real problem is govt ownership of the clubs. I don't see them doing anything in Ndola. Zesco will tear them into pieces. Remember Zesco is not a small team. The players know if they don't demand for their monies now nobody may mind them once they're out of the competition. I'm sad for coach Imama too although his tough-talking also raised expectations of the fans to unrealistic levels.

1 Like

Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by cornelin(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2017
atoleybaba:
Lol...come lemme teach u bawt Jesus and for ur info Jesus isn't God he is d son of God
..again ur stupidity is shown in d open....had it been u are a real xtian u claim to be and not one hypocritical idiot u would av ignored the joke and also insulting my family....Buh we know already u are one of d go church on Sunday act worldly on Monday.....and for ur info d joke is bawt a husband and wife and not about Jesus. illiterate read d joke properly and apply ur sense well and stop reasoning like a 7year old.....illiterate somebori. Mtcheww

oga calm down. You cannot just possibly joke with the name of Jesus and still expect to shove your ranting down his throat. The fact that most conservative christians might find it funny doesn't make it have any iota of sense in it.
Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by atoleybaba(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2017
cornelin:

oga calm down. You cannot just possibly joke with the name of Jesus and still expect to shove your ranting down his throat. The fact that most conservative christians might find it funny doesn't make it have any iota of sense in it.
I think u should be d one to shove ur over righteous thought to urself d painful thing is that Nigerians mix religion and illiteracy together thereby affecting their level of thinking....cornelin is ur name Jesus? how does the joke insult Jesus in anyway? pls u don't deceive a phone ur reasoning is so annoying
Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by atoleybaba(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2017
MatthewN:

now I believe you have a problem. for saying Jesus is not God its an indication about your knowledge of God's head that shows that we have God the father, the son and the spirit
Mr man u need a session with the witnesses let them set ur thinking aright Jesus is not God he is the son of God.....God's name is Jehovah. have a nice day sir

1 Like

Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by atoleybaba(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2017
MatthewN:

and what bible verse taught u DT? Dont tell me the portion that says baptising them in d name of the father son and holy spirit cos that place didn't say "Trinity" or 3 persons in one God....that is where u should know u av a problem. kindly visit jw.org with a right frame of mind of wanting to learn and know the truth. and may God help u for ur search of the truth.
Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by Maxcollins042(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Chartey:

The real problem is govt ownership of the clubs. I don't see them doing anything in Ndola. Zesco will tear them into pieces. Remember Zesco is not a small team. The players know if they don't demand for their monies now nobody may mind them once they're out of the competition. I'm sad for coach Imama too although his tough-talking also raised expectations of the fans to unrealistic levels.
Chances of the flying antelopes coming out victorious at Ndola is very slim considering the inexperienced players that are being fielded. Their morale has also been dealt a blow considering the match bonus saga.
Re: Rangers Players Boycott Trip To Zambia by izaray(f): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Cc Sirblunt
Mtn pls, thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Referee Set A Soccer Record - By Flashing 36 Red Cards In One Game / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Siasia On Twitter / Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.