Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,570 members, 7,921,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:12 PM

Let Me Teach You Paint Making - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Me Teach You Paint Making (830 Views)

Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How / We will 3D Wall-paint your house. Ain't 3D wallpaper! We paint Live. In Lagos! / I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You Paint Making by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hello NL

I thought it wise this day to open up on paint making to all those who are interested.

I am the owner of Dynamicx Paint,a paint producing enterprise based in benincity.

To say the least,paint making is a lucrative business that anyone with the required skill can start from his/her house.

Today in benincity,emulsion paint sells at a minimum of 3,500 per drum,if orders hit 100 a day or a week as the case may be,you can do the maths yourself.

Texcoat goes for 5,000 naira per drum, let alone satin that is washable and sells for a minimum of 30,000 per drum.

Lots of people have approached me for training but it beats my imagination how so many are willing to spend so much on just looking good wandering in streets than spend to get a skill that will put guaranteed food on their table.

To expand a little,you can sell your paint to individuals who want to paint their rooms from your outlet,you can sell to building sites,you can sell to corporate bodies,you can as well sell to the open market.

Paint has no geographical limitation as your product can be moved interstate,you are really a boss.

Two things am willing to do that may come as an option to all those interested.

1.I am selling a detailed manual each on Emulsion,Texcoat,Oil,Satin and POP paints

2.I will be running a watsap class to teach in detail all those interested and to answer their questions.

Please realise that the manual and watsap class is not going to be that cheap but its knowledge unregrettable.

(1) (Reply)

Dredging Equipment And Spare Parts For Sale In Nigeria. / Sell Us Your Scrap Damaged Or Accident Car, Bus Or Truck In Lagos For Cash / Travellers Cheque For Sale In Abuja. 08037902969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.