Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,414 members, 7,974,683 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:38 AM

High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman (1740 Views)

Did U Have a Primary School Sweetheart (crush)? / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by enchantra(f): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2005
LOVE OR MONEY

If you were to  choose between marrying your high school sweetheart OR  a Rich man/woman you just started dating, who would you choose?  And why?
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by layi(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2005
Any of them. Bottom line is "Marry for love not for money".

If your sweetheart loves you. He'll be ready to give all his money for u. But if the rich man doesnt love you...u might not see a dime.

Love is the most important. If there is Love in the relationship, you have evrything. Marry any 1 of them but marry for Love only.
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by enchantra(f): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2005
layi:

If your sweetheart loves you. He'll be ready to give all his money for u. But if the rich man doesn't love you...u might not see a dime.

Love is the most important. If there is Love in the relationship, you have everything. Marry any 1 of them but marry for Love only.

Sometimes don't you think love is not enough- that is,  what about physical intimacy, or understanding, or getting along , or empathy??  OR money.  Don't you think if you LOVE someone and they are broke, don't you think you/he/she might stray?
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by layi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2005
Love's got to be mutual and true.

If you love the person for him, nothing can influence or affect it. There is no little or small love. Its either love or not.

Love is not dependent on money. You'll be going stronger in the presence or absence of ca$$h if the love is mutual.
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by enchantra(f): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2005
[/quote][quote author=layi link=topic=3741.msg126129#msg126129 date=1134213424]

If your sweetheart loves you. He'll be ready to give all his money for u. But if the rich man doesn't love you...u might not see a dime.

Love is the most important. If there is Love in the relationship, you have everything. Marry any 1 of them but marry for Love only.

Thats RICH, please get real! In this our world?
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by sweetme(f): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2005
i think u should choose LOVE, but u know sometimes when there is no money, when the bills start coming in, and u are runnin into debts the furstration will make love fade away really fast. i will choose.....emmmm....i dunno undecided
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by Seun(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2006
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by whitelexi(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2006
My observation is: Love can never work without money for majority of naija babes oh! They rather remain single or follow aristo grin
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by Free(f): 12:32am On Apr 19, 2006
The rich man!!!!!!
ma high school sweet heart no
the rich man , wins on my scale lol grin grin cheesy
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by MissAlissa(f): 1:12am On Apr 19, 2006
THink about this though, what about if your high-school sweetheard had nothing to offer you but his love? what if the future you would have with him was full of debt, financial struggle, poverty etc?

So it is ok to ask 'is it ok to want to marry a rich man?' but then ask yourself also 'is it ok not to want to marry someone because they struggle financially?' undecided undecided
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by jaybaby(f): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2006
ThE rIcH mAn!
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by kokoletz(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2006
Marry 4 luv
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by Chay(f): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2006
I will and am marrying for love.
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by Busta(f): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2006
No money, No love!
Re: High School Sweetheart Or Rich Man/Woman by Coco29(f): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2006
it would have to be my high school sweet heart and as it so happens he is loaded cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Finding Your Ideal Partner / How Long Will You Search For Love Before You Settle For Less? / Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.