Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,523 members, 7,914,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Need Your Advice On Business To Do With 100k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Your Advice On Business To Do With 100k (400 Views)

What Can I Invest In With 100k? / What Investment Can A Student Make With #100k / Investment Opportunity. 100% ROI. With 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On Business To Do With 100k by porchster: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2017
Please I need your suggestion or advice on business I can start with 100k, I just finished my NYSC and I managed to save that amount. N.B, I don't have any special skills like (Barbing, fashion design etc.) But want to start something with that capital no matter how small it is.
nairalanders,
Lalasticlala, seun need your advice thanks.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Business To Do With 100k by yusasiv(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2017
porchster:
Please I need your suggestion or advice on business I can start with 100k, I just finished my NYSC and I managed to save that amount. N.B, I don't have any special skills like (Barbing, fashion design etc.) But want to start something with that capital no matter how small it is.
nairalanders,
Lalasticlala, seun need your advice thanks.

if it is based on no matter how small it is, offline: i would advise that u try recharge card or data share biz.. u might earn something if u are not a. lavish spender and if u are determined... online: be ready to take a risk but calculated risk, i know of a platform u could eaen 0.54% of that daily for the next 3months,ur earning is only withdrawable at the end of the month... and ur capital will still remain urs... No magic here, it is simply pure investment with detailed analysis on the platform ... u dnt need to b en scared.. It's been existence for d past 3-4years, it is not laudable cus it's not hyip, ponzi or p2p and the referral thing doesn't exist much here

(1) (Reply)

A Vehicle For Hire Purchase / Venture In Hotels, Hostels And Accommodation In The Uk / Scam Alert!!! Earn 1024 Bitcoin free on Our Group Thread Is A Scam!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.