Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? (27503 Views)

Top 5 Apps For The New Premier League Season 2018/2019. / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone / 5 Apps That Drain Your Smartphone Battery The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Tintinnoty(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
hectorswag:

I've heard of kingroot yes, but I don't know how to go about roooting the phone with it. Can you pls show me how?
Download it and come back
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Trust2001(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
1. All football
2. Clipper+
3. Chrome/opera
4. Xender
5. Adm
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by hectorswag(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Tintinnoty:

Download it and come back

This is what I saw on Google playstore when I tried downloading it. The only app there that mentioned kingroot is a guide.

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Tintinnoty(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2017
hectorswag:

This is what I saw on Google playstore when I tried downloading it. The only app there that mentioned kingroot is a guide.
You can't download kingroot from playstore bro
download it with this link
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by hectorswag(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2017
Tintinnoty:

You can't download kingroot from playstore bro
download it with this link

Where's the link pls?
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Tintinnoty(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by hectorswag(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Tintinnoty:

http://kingroot.en.uptodown.com/android

Thanks! cheesy

App successfully downloaded & installed, I proceeded to root it & got the following message.

It can't go beyond 64% & then it says failed to root, 168 requests received. When I click on root again it still brings me back here. What does that mean pls?

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Tintinnoty(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2017
hectorswag:

Thanks! cheesy

App successfully downloaded & installed, I proceeded to root it & got the following message.

It can't go beyond 64% & then it says failed to root, 168 requests received. When I click on root again it still brings me back here. What does that mean pls?
it simply mean your root process was not successful.
Religiously follow this process in the link provided bellow, you should be able to root your phone. If you encounter any difficulty, don't hesitate to get back to me.

https://www.nairaland.com/2658317/how-root-innjoo-halo-solved
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by hectorswag(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Tintinnoty:

it simply mean your root process was not successful.
Religiously follow this process in the link provided bellow, you should be able to root your phone. If you encounter any difficulty, don't hesitate to get back to me.

https://www.nairaland.com/2658317/how-root-innjoo-halo-solved

I've tried severally, still no success sad

Below is the screenshot of the message I got from kingoroot, it says root failed

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by meskana212(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
CodeineSKroches:
Oga abeg I want learn, you fit teach me?
add me on Skype phillips.keith@hotmail.com
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2017
meskana212:
add me on Skype phillips.keith@hotmail.com
ok. Thank you
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by MrOfficer(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
falcon01:
Rooting app. Like framaroot towel root e.t.c
*Install rashr

*Install twrp img

*Creata a backup

*port plenty amd plenty of custom roms

*restore stock rom

*install gta4 , gangstar vegas, modern combat,assassins creed ,injustice, fifa,asphalt

*install xposed installer

*install lucky patcher

*patch every single app in the phone including playstore (but the latest version of playstore doesnt patch now embarassed)

Then i do anything i feel like doing. I mean everything i feel like doing

4months later i buy another phone

And the chain continues.

Please bros from where do you download those files for rooting and patching?
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by falcon01: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
MrOfficer:

Please bros from where do you download those files for rooting and patching?
xda
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
lekjons:
Google search and download ES file Explorer version 4.0.2.3(that's the last bug-free version of esf), then download "zipsigner" from playstore, use it to sign the "es file.apk" you download(it's pretty easy)..

The essence of signing the app(esf), is to not prompt for update whenever you are connected to the Internet, so basically, it will have nothing to do with playstore (it won't even be detected by playstore)

You can also use the app(zipsigner) to sign any app disturbing you for update that you don't want to..

If you don't understand the signing part, you can just download the ES F version 4.0.2.3.apk only, and turn off "auto-install app updates" on playstore.

Or Holla back at me and I'll share the one I'm using with you(maybe via whatsapp).
Please explain to me the signing aspect
Thanks in advance
Thanks boss

I have downloaded the zipsigner app but can't operate it
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by lekjons(m): 12:51am On Jun 26, 2017
Ajet001:

Please explain to me the signing aspect
Thanks in advance
Thanks boss

I have downloaded the zipsigner app but can't operate it
open zipsigner, the select "input" option at the top, it will open your files directory, locate the app file you want to sign(you can only sign apps before installing them, if it's an app you downloaded from playstore and you didn't have the app file, download es file explorer from playstore, open it select apps, locate the app in the list of apps, long press on it then select "backup" from option to get the apk file)

But you don't have to do all that if you already had the apk file(maybe sent to you through xender or downloaded outside playstore)

Open zipsigner, select "input" it will take you to your file directory, locate the apk file that you wanted to sign then select it, it will take you back to zipsigner homepage, then click on"output" option at the top, again it will take you to your file directory, then select any file as your output, you can select another .apk file, a song, or a video, just make sure you select anything that has "." (dot) behind the file name and that file will be replaced with your signed apk file..

If you still didn't get it, lemme know..
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2017
lekjons:
open zipsigner, the select "input" option at the top, it will open your files directory, locate the app file you want to sign(you can only sign apps before installing them, if it's an app you downloaded from playstore and you didn't have the app file, download es file explorer from playstore, open it select apps, locate the app in the list of apps, long press on it then select "backup" from option to get the apk file)

But you don't have to do all that if you already had the apk file(maybe sent to you through xender or downloaded outside playstore)

Open zipsigner, select "input" it will take you to your file directory, locate the apk file that you wanted to sign then select it, it will take you back to zipsigner homepage, then click on"output" option at the top, again it will take you to your file directory, then select any file as your output, you can select another .apk file, a song, or a video, just make sure you select anything that has "." (dot) behind the file name and that file will be replaced with your signed apk file..

If you still didn't get it, lemme know..
OK thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Want To Know If Your Nokia Cell Phone Is Original/fake Product? See This. / How To Stop Spam Texts And Calls From Telecom (GSM) Service Providers / 7 Ways To Protect Your Phone From Been Hacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.