Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. (837 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by CastedDude: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017
A man identified as Kennedy Ojemen has been accused of scamming unsuspecting ladies by professing fake love to them. According to Oyinye Cynthia, the guy who is from Edo but based in UK targets Nigerian ladies by deceiving them with his love tricks before asking them for their personal details. The man is also said to be working with a fake Logistics Courier Service International.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/photos-of-uk-based-nigerian-man-accused.html

Re: Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by CastedDude: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017

Re: Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by katniss(f): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2017
You said we should see photos and you're covering his face. For all we know, that could be any body's pictures
Re: Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by CastedDude: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by gbegemaster(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2017
I dey fear girls oh. We nor know whether na blackmail or revenge mission you dey.
Re: Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by josephine123: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by malificent(f): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Love: the greatest scam of all time.. Brazillian hair and perfume? Only greedy and gulliable people will fall for that
Re: Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by decatalyst(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2017
Dude got some much love to share grin grin

He must have scammed so.many dumb skulls grin grin

Crime is in the DNA grin grin
Re: Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by mekyno777(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=katniss post=55557454][/quote] pls can u follow back? Tnx
Re: Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by OVA200(m): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2017
The hustle is real
Re: Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by katniss(f): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
mekyno777:

pls can u follow back? Tnx

I just did. Sent u a pm
Re: Photos Of UK Based Nigerian Man Accused Of Defrauding Ladies With Fake Love. by mekyno777(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
katniss:

I just did.
i saw it bt my mail hv problm.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... / Explain This Picture In 4 Words / Guys Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.