Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,610 members, 7,932,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu (909 Views)

It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / Nobody Wanted Babachir To Answer Any Questions; Not Buhari, Not Magu / ‘We Will Continue To Fight Corruption Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not’ – Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Limitednow: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2017
IBRAHIM Magu, the acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), says the fight against corruption will continue no matter whose ox is gored.

He said the commission is determined to completely wipe out corruption from Nigeria and return the country to her position in the comity of nations.

Magu made this known on Thursday during an interactive session with staff of the commission to mark its 14th year anniversary.

“We will continue to fight corruption whether anybody likes it or not. Because, we know that, that is the only way we can bring succor to this country. Now that we have found ourselves in this position, please, let us put heads together”, he said.

“My door is completely opened. If something is going on wrong, please come and tell me. If you don’t want to show your face, just write a letter to me. Information is very important. I am alone, if you don’t tell me what is wrong, I would not know.

“I don’t want to know what is right, just tell us how we can correct the system itself, because the system needs correction every day. People are complaining about corruption in the EFCC, which is not good. We should not allow some individuals to spoil our names here.”

Magu urged the EFCC staff to approach the anti-corruption fight selflessly, in the interest of the nation, adding that the successes of the commission were being celebrated in the international communities.

“If you go to United States of America and the United Kingdom, they are all awash with news about us because of this Malabu case. So we are succeeding. Be part of the success. Forget about your own interest. Consider the overall interest of this country and the interest of the nation,” he said.

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/04/well-continue-to-fight-corruption-whether-anybody-likes-it-or-not-magu/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by jhyde101(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2017
Nice job

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by spartan117(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2017
OK

D guy above me if I head u eh grin

1 Share

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Limitednow: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2017
Keep blabbing
Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Baawaa(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2017
Magu,you are really fighting CORRUPTIONS.
Some corrupt politicians don't want you but good Nigerians want you.

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by mynd1(f): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2017
God bless Magu
God bless Mr president
God bless Nigeria

More misery/ frustration to ipod zombie and haters.

10 Likes

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by konjinus(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2017
I wan blow whitsle for my neighbor grin
Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by mynd1(f): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
God bless Magu
God bless Mr president
God bless Nigeria

More misery/ frustration to ipod zombie and haters.

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2017
You are not deceiving me!!!Its your zombies!!!The Day I will believe you are fighting corruption is when you arrest tinubu,Obasanjo,Ameachi,Buratai and Babachir lawal if not it's your zombies like that refugee from Benue who was chased out of is father's house by Fulani herdmens you will decieve shikena!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2017
If allegation of corruption is level against buhari's friends efcc will be seeking evidence rather than carryout proper investigation.But if the same allegation is pointed at opposition efcc will swing into action.One chance anti corruption fight.
Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Kingsley1000(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2017
fight corruption while corruption keep fighting back
Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by mynd1(f): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Love Machine:
If allegation of corruption is level against buhari's friends efcc will be seeking evidence rather than carryout proper investigation.But if the same allegation is pointed at opposition efcc will swing into action.One chance anti corruption fight.
If e pain u, Lagoon is always available. mtchewww!

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
mynd1:
BMC.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Desyner: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Fight on sir . . .
Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by KevinDein: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
ikeadewole:
You are not deceiving me!!!Its your zombies!!!The Day I will believe you are fighting corruption is when you arrest tinubu,Obasanjo,Ameachi,Buratai and Babachir lawal if not it's your zombies like that refugee from Benue who was chased out of is father's house by Fulani herdmens you will decieve shikena!!!
He's not deceiving you? Dude, you and your likes don't exactly count in the grand scheme of things. Magu will keep doing what's best for the country, just like he said. All SENSIBLE (I'm stressing this word for a reason) Nigerians are right behind him.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by kunlexy1759(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
U must not relent as u are still d chairman either substantive or acting.
Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Achuwa1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
How does ur fight against corruption reduce cost of commodities in the market tht the poor masses survive with.
U are chasing shadows & publicizing it in the media for zombies/gullibles to believe while u can't win a single case in court.
Keep deceiving them till buhari tenure is over.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by policy12: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wailers won't like this.

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Fmartin(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
no hidding place for enemies of state even d ones on nairaland...
Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Agumbankembu: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yes, in the media....Fight corruption in the media.
Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by LesbianBoy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
...Says a corrupt man! grin grin grin grin

Nigeria will NEVER be great!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
KevinDein:

He's not deceiving you? Dude, you and your likes don't exactly count in the grand scheme of things. Magu will keep doing what's best for the country, just like he said. All SENSIBLE (I'm stressing this word for a reason) Nigerians are right behind him.
I used 260million to clear Grass and I was cleared of corruption by the president..Who am I!! tongue
Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Okanokan(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
"The commision is completely ready to wipe out corruption" Story Story! Story!!!
Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
mynd1:

Re: We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption, Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not - Magu by kaystick86(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yinmu

(1) (Reply)

SEE WHAT FIERY KADUNA SENATOR WAS CAUGHT DOING / Why The South West Wants One Nigeria At All Costs!!!! -- Tanko Yaksai / My Lord, Why Not Close Down The Court? A Letter to CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.