Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,885 members, 7,969,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:28 PM

Investment Trip To Kano - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Trip To Kano (385 Views)

Win A Trip To AFCON With Palmpay + Visa / Plan For This All Expense Trip To Usa / "Win A Trip To Nigeria" Countesy Of Transfast & Arik Airlines. #sendmoneyhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Trip To Kano by abiambo(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2017
Hello investlanders... I live in Phc I want to take a wild trip via the trains to Kano then back... but while at it I'll love to buy something that is sellable here I. The south .. so quick questions
* what can I buy fr cheap in Kano and can sell baq home
** how long is the train ride from ph to Kano ??
*** I don't mind stopping in kaduna if I can have a better deal there
**** any suggestion on hotels?? And general lifestyle maybe security tip

NB i plan to move on Tuesday so please every info is important thanks
Re: Investment Trip To Kano by enyemy(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2017
I don't stay in Kano, but I do board train from there to Lagos. You can get good Guinea and Ankara at good rates. You can also get food stuffs. About hotel, you'll get good and affordable hotel around Sabon Gari area in Kano. The area is safe. Safe trip

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Something Nice Is Cooking For Ladies / Dpr/efcc See How Water Spoil Your Cars While Buying Fuel... / Invest In Relatively Cheap Housing Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.