Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:58 PM

Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? (5310 Views)

Study In South Cyprus / Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2009
plz can someone in nairaland help for a usefull advise that will help me so that i will not regret what i did in future, i am of my 24years now, ever since i graduated 4rm university i hav not get a job, i hav gone for various test for company job and banks job but no gud news on my side of getting the job, now my parents and siblings that are already ok in their choosing field now contributed a lot of money and give to me start a business of mine and be self-employed, but now i am on the other-side view to travel to europe to start for husling, and my destination european country i had in mind to go is sweden, uk, cyprus and finland, plz could sum1 tell me more about this countries that will be more favorably to me, plz let sum1 help because i will soon start for visa proccessing, thx
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by justwise(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ mi 2010

Please don't waste that money they gave u trying to travel to anywhere for hustling.

What type of visa are u applying for?
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by NordicRace: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2009
You need a masters degree to get into the UK. And you cannot work in sweden or cyprus unless you speak the language.

For a university graduate you are very niaeve and stupid to think you can just uproot and go to europe.
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2010
@justwise, i wnt to apply for holiday visa, make a hotel reservation den change my statu aftr i get der, plz do u know much about dis countries? thx 4ur reply
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2010
@nordicrace. happi new year, plz im not naiive and silly, rather its u by using dis kind of words on me becos of am seeking a solution for my respectable nairalanders.
anyway !! how is it possible 4me to get a job in uk after my masters? i am afraid to continue studies in abroad because am not all dat interlligent in educational wise.
plz do u know anytin about finland?
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2010
mi 2010:

@justwise, i wnt to apply for holiday visa, make a hotel reservation den change my statu aftr i get der, plz do u know much about dis countries? thx 4ur reply
Happy new yr mi2010, hope u enjoyed the new celebration.
Please my brother, u can't change the holiday visa to any other visa, holiday visa means just holiday, u can't work, study or engage in business legally.
This is the mistake many pple make, they came as a holiday maker and think that they can change it to any other visa, even if u met a British woman while u are here and want to marry her, u have to come back to Nigeria to do that.
If u over stayed ur visa then u are an illegal immigration from that day.
I'm telling u the bitter truth now, i know its not what u want to hear but it will save u alot of trouble and money. If u got money come here and study and build ur 2moro when u graduate. Please don't waste that money taking unnessary risk.

Good luck
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by ichommy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ poster it depends on the amount you have and dont let anybody scam you be careful
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by justwise(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2010
ichommy:

@ poster it depends on the amount you have and dont let anybody scam you be careful

When u said it depend on how much he has, how do u mean?, He can buy passport or what?
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by gongoaso1: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2010
@poster
I believe as you have said that you are a graduate. Means you have some documents to back your degree up. Why not seek for admission to an educational institution in a country of your choice and if the money contributed is enough to cater for your tuition and living. Better than wondering abroad aimlessly. undecided
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by IykeD(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2010
gongo aso:

@poster
I believe as you have said that you are a graduate. Means you have some documents to back your degree up. Why not seek for admission to an educational institution in a country of your choice and if the money contributed is enough to cater for your tuition and living. Better than wondering abroad aimlessly. undecided

Very nice advice.
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by kadman(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2010
At Poster

You're a graduate who wants to ruin his life and become a "hustler" ? I hate to back the NordicRace up but you do sound naive and silly. What you need is information.

Do you know education in Finland and some parts of Cyprus are free ? Dude look for information and be informed, since your family gave you money and you're bent on leaving the country the best mode of immigration is finding somewhere to do your Masters.
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2010
@ justwise. thx so much 4ur advise, plz do u know the possibilty of me to get job in uk after my masters, because someone told me that after ur masters programme in uk that u are allowed to work 4 sumtimes after dat u go back to ur country or u become illegal immigrant, plz is it gud for me to marry a white gurl so that i remaine in uk and get a gud job because i dont want to go back to my hopeless country(9ija)
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2010
@ gongo aso, yes the money contributed to me is enough, u know in abroad after ur education u will go back to ur country, but now 4rom d gud advise i got 4rom u guys am now considering to futher my studies in abroad instead of going der as a husler, but my problem is dat i dont wnt to come back to 9ija after d programme, am considering if i should marry an european gurl i found been gud not arrongant white gurls or to seek assylum. plz which u feel dat will be gud to me, happi new year oncemore
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2010
@ kadman, God bless u 4 d advise, am now on the path to do masters in abroad not husling as i wnt b4, i like dis forum, thx all 4 d gud advise, but my problem now is dat i dont wnt to come bak to my hopless country after d programm, because my friend dat study in denmark wer sent home after his studies.another one do his masters programme in south cyprus which is part of europe, after his programme immigration sent him a letter to leave d country, dis infromation is from source not rumore. so will u advise me to get married to a good european gurl i met or to seek assylum., i really wnt to remaine in europe after d programm.
wen i was in 9ija am always depress because for sum years i hav no job. and i dnt wnt to go bak after d programm and start to face d same situations as before.
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2010
@ichommy, happi new year, thx so much,
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by ichommy(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2010
mi 2010:

@ichommy, happi new year, thx so much,

Thanks i wish you the same
justwise:

When u said it depend on how much he has, how do u mean?, He can buy passport or what?

i didn't understand the poster very well cos i read his post on mobile
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by justwise(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2010
mi 2010:

@ justwise. thx so much 4ur advise, plz do u know the possibilty of me to get job in uk after my masters, because someone told me that after your masters programme in uk that u are allowed to work 4 sumtimes after dat u go back to your country or u become illegal immigrant, plz is it gud for me to marry a white gurl so that i remaine in uk and get a gud job because i dont want to go back to my hopeless country(9ija)

Yes u can work for about 2yrs after ur masters here, u can apply for Post-Study-Work permit when u graduate.
Never tell BHC that u are not coming back after ur studies, if u do then 4get abt getting a visa.

B4 u start thinking of marrying white woman, concerntrate on building ur future first, take the day as it comes.
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by kood: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE!

mi 2010:

@ kadman, God bless u 4 d advise, am now on the path to do masters in abroad not husling as i wnt b4, i like dis forum, thx all 4 d gud advise, but my problem now is dat i dont wnt to come bak to my hopless country after d programm, because my friend dat study in denmark wer sent home after his studies.another one do his masters programme in south cyprus which is part of europe, after his programme immigration sent him a letter to leave d country, dis infromation is from source not rumore. so will u advise me to get married to a good european gurl i met or to seek assylum., i really wnt to remaine in europe after d programm.
wen i was in 9ija am always depress because for sum years i hav no job. and i dnt wnt to go bak after d programm and start to face d same situations as before.
Your impression or intentions is not really sounding good here. It is good that you have accepted to take the good advice some are giving you here by going to further your education in Europe. But you are still sounding like it is not the education that you are interested in. first you have to understand that the education is the foundation of your career. Second you have to concentrate in getting a good education and believe that this will determine what I will be in future. After your education you will think of what to do with it. Opporturnity can be anywhere. It does not really matter where you sometimes. You can get a good offer in Nigeria after your education and you can get it anywhere too. After your master degree in Europe you may still end up not getting a good job in that country and in your home country you may get a better offer. There are people with master degree in so many part of europe without good job.
As Justwise has said you may end up not going to convience the consular that you are coming back to you country because you are sounding desperate, which will cause your visa.
First get your student visa then you will know what else to do. some people after their education get a job offer then get a work permit. Yeah, people get married too but nothing is so easy as you think it. There are so many policies in europe which sometimes make things not easy for immigrants.
Good luck!!
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2010
@justwise, thx so much i reali appreciate u, i wl follow wat u said
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2010
@kood, happi new year!!!! nice of ur advise, u guyz re great. if not u guyz advise i would hav follow a wrong path which i will regret later in future.
once more i thank d initiator and creator of this "nairaland forum" because i belive dis d best place to seek a gud advise.
but @nordicrase his/her type should suppose to be barned from post in this site, because he is naiive and unpatriotic
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by kadman(m): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2010
Poster, at least you're very humble. . That would get you far,just wish you could be smarter,and strategize a "legal" plan
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ kadman, thx so much, but wat am afraid now is dat if i start school in europe, my parents nd sibling will not support me financially, because dey hav settled me now with N1.5million to start a business of mine. plz do u know any country dat will be gud 4me for schooling and working? and another thing am afriad of is dat i am not too much interlligent academically, but am very clever. do u support me to just get the certificate?
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by niceguy10: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2010
You called Nigeria hopeless country? Any way try Lake chad, you are going to find life easy and very soon it will be an EU country. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2010
@nice watever!!!! yes i called nigeria a hopeless country and i will never regret commenting that. a country wer by the rich re geting richer nd the poor re been deepen in poverty. billions of dollar re been stash in a foreing banks 4rom common counsillor to fedral level. no jobs, no gud road, no gud hospital, many companys now relocating to ghana because of power failure, in security, kidnapping other of the day business in nigeria etc, let us be frank to each other, plz tell me the future of our citizen and the yet unborn in the next century, NO FUTURE IN NIGERIA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by akinbola2: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2010
Oga gan o.naija ti su egbon, o fe ka n le pelu speed.i no fit laugh,
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by kood: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2010
mi 2010:

@nice watever!!!! yes i called nigeria a hopeless country and i will never regret commenting that. a country wer by the rich re geting richer nd the poor re been deepen in poverty. billions of dollar re been stash in a foreing banks 4rom common counsillor to fedral level. no jobs, no gud road, no gud hospital, many companys now relocating to ghana because of power failure, in security, kidnapping other of the day business in nigeria etc, let us be frank to each other, plz tell me the future of our citizen and the yet unborn in the next century, NO FUTURE IN NIGERIA!!!!

You got some points there. there are an endemic corruptions in Nigeria and I also think things are not going well there. But we should also wish our countries well.
Living in another countries is not always the best and not all that easy too. I have met some people in Europe who wish they never come to Europe to live. There are some challenges and difficulties one are bound to face in another country. Your home country will always be the best for you to live if things are going on well there.
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
@kood. i know dat live in abroad is not easy but is far more better than life in nigeria. ok, compare this:

nigeria abroad

1. life expectance 40 87

2. power supply 1% 100%

3. education 20% 100%

4. water supply 15% 100%

5. road 1% 100%

6. daily death 99% 10%

7. clean environment 10% 100%

8. mosquito 100.5% 0

10. juju 100% 0

life in abroad is incomparable to life in nigeria, no matter what
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by mi2010: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2010
@justwise, please i need ur help and other fellow nairaland friends,

do someone know any school in luxermbourg, am proposing to hav my masters degree in that country but i have not get any school to apply?
plz if somebody know any school address or website in luxermbourg plz dont hesitate to contact me,
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by symbian03(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
Bros your estimation funny die, Specially that "JUJU" part loool. Can't stop laughing, Why not try your post-graduate in a country like Canada? Europe can be full of shit if you got the intention of work and study hehe besides, i think canada got a very friendly immigration policies if you do things in a legitimate way. I wish you all the best and i felt your pain regarding our country! Haha lets pray things turn out good; "even if it has to be after our generation" :-)
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by NordicRace: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
to get married to a good european gurl i met or to seek assylum

You are so out of touch with reality it is unbelievable.

1. I know africans at my university who have been single for three years, beautiful white women do not go for black men straight out of Africa.

2. You cannot seek asylum you parasite, nigeria is on the list of safe countries, which means you are immediately refused asylum and sent home. It is disgusting that women and children who might be slaughtered in their won countries are refused asylum because some selfish parasitic nigerian has taken their asylum place just because he/she wants to live the easy life in europe. Like most nigerians you sicken me.
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by justwise(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
NordicRace:

to get married to a good european gurl i met or to seek assylum

You are so out of touch with reality it is unbelievable.

1. I know africans at my university who have been single for three years, beautiful white women do not go for black men straight out of Africa.

2. You cannot seek asylum you parasite, nigeria is on the list of safe countries, which means you are immediately refused asylum and sent home. It is disgusting that women and children who might be slaughtered in their won countries are refused asylum because some selfish parasitic nigerian has taken their asylum place just because he/she wants to live the easy life in europe. Like most nigerians you sicken me.

U are contradicting urself, do u understand what u are saying at all?
Re: Sweden, Uk,south Cyprus And Finland Which Of These Is Gud For Husling? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2010
I've made up my mind to ja 9ja to any country 4 hussling either in Europe, america or canada. Can some one hussle in canada? I'm always afraid being an illegal immigrant and wit a HND, I dnt knw if i can be admitted in any sch in Canada or in Europe. What do u guys tink? Which countries has schools with low tuition fees? May God help us,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help With Kenyan Visa Enquries / The Hardest Decision Of My Life (travel) / Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.