Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,489 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla (66949 Views)

Efe Slays In Native Attire at Unilever Headquarters with Bisola / Rosaline Meurer Spotted With Bisola, Tboss & Efe / Gifty Powers, Takes A Selfie With Bisola (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by abiolap: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bisola is a big time gamer, she is only playing everyone for her own advantage. Believe me bisola will be sleeping with both efe and TTT right now.

1 Like

Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Please remove chubby from the headline, there's no need to lay emphasis on that.
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by vickydevoka(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mopolchi:
Efe be careful. Bisola want make you give am small money.
na normal thing na
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by dalaman: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
LordOfNaira:

25 million naira is small money o.

Make him ask Kevin Pam, the winner of NBA. The guy is now broke after winning 250k dollars some years ago.

1 Like

Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by HARDDON: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Double Don
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by HARDDON: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
avicky:
Very pretty and chubby. Efe and bisola - friendship goals

Avicky?
Is this really u or a ghost? **Dashes to view ha pfl pixs*** jeez it u!?!! shocked

Consistency is ur middle name! That profile pix survived d Nland Tsunami n still breathing on galantly 3years on. shocked

We wud do thanks giving day u decide to change it cheesy

@Op, that kid bae is beau
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by realestniggah: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
PapiSmith:
who know when the next audition for big brother Nigeria/Africa is go'n be? I need to be in that house angry

oga who give you ban?
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by edimahgurl(f): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
EFE if u can read dis,know DAT i love you from d bottom of my heart cry cry cry
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by reuben79: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mopolchi:
think deeply...bisola is richer dan efe,its jst matter of time

1 Like

Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by megafone: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Leyla, your saw your mum getting bleeped? Yaayaayea!!!
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by BABANGBALI: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Like mama like pikin
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by BABANGBALI: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
edimahgurl:
EFE if u can read dis,know DAT i love you from d bottom of my heart cry cry cry
see what 25 million and fame can do
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by sekem: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mopolchi:

Na lie

Bisola wan make efe givam another child
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by BABANGBALI: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
reuben79:
think deeply...bisola is richer dan efe,its jst matter of time
yinmu
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by LordOfNaira: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
dalaman:

Make him ask Kevin Pam, the winner of NBA. The guy is now broke after winning 250k dollars some years ago.

Na true you talk, my brother!!!
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by enomakos(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
LordOfNaira:

really it is small?abeg then send me 100k?
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by Maryclaire1(f): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
eleojo23:

There is nothing wrong with it if he decides to do that.
If I were efe, I would give my fellow housemates some of the money.
25million no be small money o and giving out a few thousand wouldn't hurt me.
cheesy you funny....when he gives fellow house mates, he gives friends, he gives church, he gives relatives, he gives neighbours, he donate to charity and of cos family how much won remain undecided 25mil then and now are not the same bro.

2 Likes

Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by LordOfNaira: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
enomakos:
really it is small?abeg then send me 100k?

Relax.

The money is small and he can't afford to start being generous except he wants to go broke too soon.

Soyinka won more than that when he won the Nobel Prize. The man is known to be generous and the money was exhausted quickly. If he starts giving a few thousands to ex housemates, he will soon see that the money is not really that much, especially, not even in this recession.

2 Likes

Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
realestniggah:

oga who give you ban?

Those claiming gods on a faceless forum
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by enomakos(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Relax.

The money is small and he can't afford to start being generous except he wants to go broke too soon.

Soyinka won more than that when he won the Nobel Prize. The man is known to be generous and the money was exhausted quickly. If he starts giving a few thousands to ex housemates, he will soon see that the money is not really that much, especially, not even in this recession.
ok i got you bro

1 Like

Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by trinity11(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mopolchi:

forget that side, those two are very good friends, their spirit connected in the house long ago but unfortunately they didn't realize it on time based on the fact that they were distracted.

Bisola was distracted by TTT & BALLY, while
Efe was distracted by debie rise and marvis respectively.

until the distraction reduced they didn't see each other as friends outside the house.

As the ultimate head of house just imagine Efe putting up his own paddy (bally) up for eviction still he left bisola, bisola also returns the favour the following week.

they kept competition aside and played the game as friends.
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by Gboxz: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
sircrabo:
I hope her daughter didn't watch her suck a strangers dick ? The little girl might just start sucking dicks of every Tom, Dick & Harry thinking its part of her culture. Lol
That's harsh
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by avicky(f): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
HARDDON:

Avicky?
Is this really u or a ghost? **Dashes to view ha pfl pixs*** jeez it u!?!! shocked

Consistency is ur middle name! That profile pix survived d Nland Tsunami n still breathing on galantly 3years on. shocked

We wud do thanks giving day u decide to change it cheesy

@Op, that kid bae is beau
Lol. Speechless. I dey o. How is you? Long time beau.
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by Trexnemesis(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
ashewoboy:
bisola is loquacious.

Meaning: "Look at us"
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by eyinjuege: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
odinga1of:

Bro If Efe nor sorry give Bisola.....That means Efe nor be better Waffi guy.

Bisola save Efe and put up Bally for Eviction.

Friendships should never be about money, and you offer assistance to your friend financially only if they're struggling.

Bisola doesn't need Efe's winnings.
The most he should do is take her out to a nice restaurant, or at most they go on a vacation together if she can't afford one.

In the grand scheme of things, 25M cannot buy a duplex in the nice parts of Lagos, and I'm not even talking of areas on the Island.
25M isn't that much, and if he decides to buy a house within his budget in Lagos (not Ogun) at all, he will spend almost all the money and be left with justva little change.
I keep mentioning Lagos because for an upcoming entertainment act like him, its better to be where it'll be easier to get jobs.
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by 2shur: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
I lost 3m days back.my picker absconded with my funds.
So painful.
Now my easter don solo.
But last last ai go pick my 4k by tues. Just use am take invest.no time
LordOfNaira:

Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
sauerr:
i love ur blog bro.
Re: Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla by bamisho: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
She's so cute . I love Efe and Bisola's friendship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.