Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,684 members, 7,892,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) (6966 Views)

Ibos React With Hashtags / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by chibuzorAbia: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikeg:

Outside of lagos, the entire yorubaland looks a complete and utter mess. Like have you ever been to their territory? Due to the chest beaten on this forum plus their repeated "most developed" claims plus the brown roof images that was circulating this forum and they claiming it's small part of their land and not the full image. In my last visit to Nigeria, I actually went and visited all of their states excluding lagos. I swear to you and if I'm lying may thunder strike me down today, the entire place is a complete utter mess. Calling it villagey is an understatement. You'll leave their grateful as Bleep on about where you come from. Like this people are in complete, utter, denial and delusions about their "development". If you doubt me, if you live in Nigeria, I sincerely,sincerely urge you to take a trip to each of their states. If you live outside, next time you visit, I once more urge you to include their territory as a place to visit in your visit. You'll leave that place understanding fully why they all always claim lagos.

Abroad guy, how many millions of your people are in Yorubaland? And how many Yoruba are in Iboland?

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ngozi123(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikeg:

Outside of lagos, the entire yorubaland looks a complete and utter mess. Like have you ever been to their territory? Due to the chest beaten on this forum plus their repeated "most developed" claims plus the brown roof images that was circulating this forum and they claiming it's small part of their land and not the full image. In my last visit to Nigeria, I actually went and visited all of their states excluding lagos. I swear to you and if I'm lying may thunder strike me down today, the entire place is a complete utter mess. Calling it villagey is an understatement. You'll leave their grateful as Bleep on about where you come from. Like this people are in complete, utter, denial and delusions about their "development". If you doubt me, if you live in Nigeria, I sincerely,sincerely urge you to take a trip to each of their states. If you live outside, next time you visit, I once more urge you to include their territory as a place to visit in your visit. You'll leave that place understanding fully why they all always claim lagos.

I have been to some parts of the South-West and if I tell you what I saw then you would really weep cry. I've seen some terrible places in Igboland, although it is gradually improving like other parts of Nigeria. However, it's no way near as bad as some non-Igbos suggest it is here in comparison to other non-capital or former capital states of Nigeria. I don't even like Lagos tbf, it's too dirty and overpopulated, Abuja is better imo.

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
Oyo state is a mess,really?

Ogun state is a mess> Is that what you would like or how things are ?

I know what I saw with my TWO EYES mother fucker. Your entire territory is a complete backwards. I expected a territory that's even worth celebrating considering you had neither BH that held back your progress like north nor the war like east and south, instead what I saw is laughable. Even the so called, biggest city in Africa Ibadan was a complete utter joke

You people are in so much delusion and your so called "development". People always said that yoruba so called development is more on paper than reality. I saw that with my own two eyes

Like I said, if I am lying may thunder fire me right now, today today.

I used to think Asaba was not reaching it's potential due to the ediots we have as governor but visiting SW made me proud as hell of the deltan governors and what they've done thus far despite their corruption and slowness

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ngozi123(f): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
I hav no interest in you ,you are a nebbish. I am interested in those who will read this later. Lest it be said that any falsehood was not challenged,debunked or refuted.
You as an individual are totally forgettable and of no moment whatsoever.

Why not find an equally vile creature like yourself to jump on you tonite

No one worth their salt will read your comments and think to themselves "hmmm... what an interesting thought". The only appropriate response to your last few comments in this thread is this:

6 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikeg:

I know what I saw with my TWO EYES mother fucker. Your entire territory is a complete backwards. I expected a territory that's even worth celebrating considering you had neither BH that held back your progress like north nor the war like east and south, instead what I saw is laughable. Even the so called, biggest city in Africa Ibadan was a complete utter joke

You people are in so much delusion and your so called "development". People always said that yoruba so called development is more on paper than reality. I saw that with my own two eyes

Like I said, if I am lying may thunder fire me right now, today today.

I used to think Asaba was not reaching it's potential due to the ediots we have as governor but visiting SW made me proud as hell of the deltan governors and what they've done thus far despite their corruption and slowness
Well how is that your problem we are happy .Why not stay at home and be happy too.I don't see what the problem is? It seems to me there are more of yyou in Oyo or Ondo or Ogun than of us in your foxholes.I wonder why> Its been a long tim since I hear of Yorubas quarelling with th King of Onitsha?

Let us agree a deal stay at hoe and we will stay at home too

Was it the Yoruba that colonized you and put you in Nigeria??

6 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

No one worth their salt will read your comments and think to themselves "hmmm... what an interesting thought". The only appropriate response to your last few comments in this thread is this:

I get in excess of 40 likes any day I am on Nairaland
People fnd me inspirational. Let us judge that by how many likes this post gets

6 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ngozi123(f): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
I get in excess of 40 likes any day I a on Nairaland

Wow... never did I think that I would see the day when an actual human being- not a robot or anything- 'proves' his worth by how many likes he gets on an internet site cheesy. Lmao. If anyone took you seriously on this site before, they probably won't now... undecided

9 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Wow... never did I think that I would see the day when an actual human being- not a robot or anything- 'proves' his worth by how many likes he gets on an internet site cheesy. Lmao. If anyone took you seriously on this site before, they probably won't now... undecided
You are stuupid.That remark links DIRECTLY to yours.
The nexus is appaarent evenn to an organism with a single neurone

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

I have been to some parts of the South-West and if I tell you what I saw then you would really weep cry. I've seen some terrible places in Igboland, although it is gradually improving like other parts in Nigeria. However, it's no way near as bad as some non-Igbos suggest it is here in comparison to other non-capital or former capital states in Nigeria. I don't even like Lagos tbf, it's too dirty and overpopulated, Abuja is better imo.

Right. The shit made me sad as hell for them. Like I recalled when my cousin did his NYSC and he was stationed in SW. I remembered vividly how much that Nigga blew up my phone almost everyday crying to get him tranferred. Called everyone in my family he thinks can bribe someone to get him home or close to home. At that time, I thought honestly that he was over exaggerating as hell. I even argued with my dad on that bribed to get him tranferred. I thought that Nigga was just being a weak ass, pampered ass, mofo. After what I saw, I regret calling him weak. Dude tried cause at least he stayed 2 weeks,before blowing up our phones. I know for sure if it was me, I would have started blowing up my family's number the second I landed.

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikeg:

Right. The shit made me sad as hell for them. Like I recalled when my cousin did his NYSC and he was stationed in SW. I remembered vividly how much that Nigga blew up my phone almost everyday crying to get him tranferred. Called everyone in my family he thinks can bribe someone to get him home or close to home. At that time, I thought honestly that he was over exaggerating as hell. I even argued with my dad on that bribed to get him tranferred. I thought that Nigga was just being a weak ass, pampered ass, mofo. After what I saw, I regret calling him weak. Dude tried cause at least he stayed 2 weeks,before blowing up our phones. I know for sure if it was me, I would have started blowing up my family's number the second I landed.
I have been to Awomama I have been to Mgbidi I have been to Egbema and Oguta and Aba and so on so spare me the bull crap

I have been in the bush when eople are being beaten as as part of age grade initiation I know more or your tradition than you will eeever know . I have been on ground when widow were stripped and shaved and had refuse poured on the

I could go on .

Put it I like this

I don see Eboe finish

It is not pretty

5 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ngozi123(f): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
You are stuupid. That remark links DIRECTLY to yours.
The nexus is appaarent evenn to an organism with a single neurone

I'm stupid but you're the one who determines his worth by how many likes he gets on an Internet forum? Ok...

Keep exposing yourself... undecided

8 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
Well how is that your problem we are happy .Why not stay at home and be happy too.I don't see what the problem is? It seems to me there are more of yyou in Oyo or Ondo or Ogun than of us in your foxholes.I wonder why> Its been a long tim since I hear of Yorubas quarelling with th King of Onitsha?

Let us agree a deal stay at hoe and we will stay at home too

Was it the Yoruba that colonized you and put you in Nigeria??

Oh you mean after your obasanjo goat brother with the help of his northern master shamelessly carved out igbo territories aka oyigbo and egbema from imo and Abia so you leeches can get easy access to their oils and ignorantly ignoring theor pleas to get sent back home, you think two can't play that game. We can't carve your lands from you nor are we heartless enough to steal it like fulani did to una but we can take shit from you in your land in this "one Nigeria". Those traders are milking una dry while watching the indigenous getting treated like refugees by your own governors just like your people stay in the neck of oyigbo and co like vampires.

They ain't letting go until you let go of our people. Ntoooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ngozi123(f): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikeg:

Nigeria in general is a crap hole but literally everywhere outside Igboland got a head start over it after the civil war. I often wonder how on earth they didn't manage to make full use of this advantage.

5 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
I have been to Awomama I have been to Mgbidi I have been to Egbema and Oguta and Aba and so on so spare me the bull crap

I have been in the bush when eople are being beaten as as part of age grade initiation I know more or your tradition than you will eeever know . I have been on ground when widow were stripped and shaved and had refuse poured on the

I could go on .

Put it I like this

I don see Eboe finish

It is not pretty

This mofo is giving Nollywood movies scene as igbo cultures "he witnessed" grin grin.

Incase your asses isn't aware, we've all seen those movies as well and remember the plots

7 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikeg:

Oh you mean after your obasanjo goat brother with the help of his northern master shamelessly carved out igbo territories aka oyigbo and egbema from imo and Abia so you leeches can get easy access to their oils and ignorantly ignoring theor pleas to get sent back home, you think two can't play that game. We can't carve your lands from you nor are we heartless enough to steal it like fulani did to una but we can take shit from you in your land in this "one Nigeria". Those traders are milking una dry while watching the indigenous getting treated like refugees by your own governors just like your people stay in the neck of oyigbo and co like vampires.

They ain't letting go until you let go of our people. Ntoooo!!!
Honestly I kno about that especially Oyigbo or Obigbo as you all it and Afam and I am sympathetc but it was not Obasanjo at least be honest. You see with me if you arre truthful I will support you but you tell too many lies. Oyigbo are pure Eboe they are not ven Ikwerre but do you think being in Riers is a bad thing that is for your leaders to decide .If I was Eboe I thin it is good it eans you have a say there.Have the debate and fight your case nothing to do with us

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikeg:

This mofo is giving Nollywood movies scene as igbo cultures "he witnessed" grin grin.

Incase your asses isn't aware, we've all seen those movies as well and remember the plots
Really I have never seen that please tel me a movie where a guy is not allowed to bury his father unless he is stripped naked and flogged by 16 year old boys the same age as his son
That I witnessed

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
WorldRichest:
Iro ni. I don't like Ibo guys. I only love Ibo girls, they are too good in bed. They can make you will your entire church titthe to them. I think they have been prostituting from the womb. You see them in all hotels all over the world selling their worthless body even giving our men of god spiritual inspirations on the bed e.g. Stephanie Otobo, Daniella Okeke, Cossy Orjiakor Vs Alfa Sule a.k.a Apostle Suleiman Vs Pastor David Ibiyeomie
See them. These are the despicable beings you want me to forgive and unite with.... Kamalu gbanu okwu..... I don't hate Yorubas, but I'll never loose my guide against them..... Unite at your own detriment. Bullshit. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Nigeria in general is a crap hole but literally everywhere outside Igboland got a head start over it after the civil war. I often wonder how on earth they didn't manage to make full use of this advantage.

First, on the bold, I agree with you whole heartedly!!!!!! Nigeria is general is a complete mess. A joke to me. That's why it makes me laugh whenever I see Nigeria claiming Nigerian cities are better than other African cities. Clearly, they truly don't know how backwards looking Nigeria is.
Hell i recall on this forum, when ppl kept claiming that Lagos is the "New York" of Africa. I sat here wondering if any of this people have ever been to New York?
Heck I live in America and even the Ghetto, emphasis on the word, GHETTO/the projects, is tens times better looking than any city in Nigeria.
That is why it makes me laugh the amount of grandiose beliefs these people have. I wonder if they truly known how backwards their cities, towns, villages are.

Anyway,
Igboland isn't the only places that was affected after the war. Ibibio, efik, etc lands were equally destroyed during the war. Likewise some parts of bini lands were also attacked so I give leeway to those people. The north itself also had hinders due to their religion, corrupt politicians that never hide they are corrupt plus the rapid daily attacks in theIr lands. I equally give them a pass.

But growing up, I've always heard from yoruba how their lands is developed, how they are more advanced than all west Africans and other BS. Go to Asaba, there's actually a lot of them. Sit down with any and ask him or her to describe his territory. The way they describe it, you'll think it is America or something. So as a child I literally uses to think their area was something as they claimed. Never questioned it because well, SW is literally the only region that didn't experience anything that stopped it's progress but God damn, I honestly hope they stop trying to look good on paper and them stop being delusional and start putting that paper glory and all the sh1t they claim in reality.

7 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

I'm stupid but you're the one who determines his worth by how many likes he gets on an Internet forum? Ok...

Look no matter what I have a lot of respect for women and beyond the banter I must respect you because you are a woman no matter what I say it is banter ,In the Yoruba worldview you are like a deity

You are fighting your corner and you are fighting a good fight I too am fighting my corner let others coming after judge whether I am fighting a good fight.

I believe one thing with all my being , A Yoruba will never wrong an Eboe for no reason. We do not have to love you but we are fair.

I also believe that you hate us for no reason or the wrong reason

I grew up among you and I witnessed your hatred first hand but then I was a kid that as a long tie ago. Now I have differerent ways of processing that experience. Somethings fro way back only making sense now. I have literally sat down to eat ofensala and akpu and had it removed when it was disclosed I was Yoloba (No joke) grin
You need to move on . Yoruba are very eay going people just like Hausa but when you ae in their land respectt their culture or you will pay a heavy price

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ngozi123(f): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:

[s]Look no matter what I have a lot of respect for women and beyond the banter I must respect you because you are a woman no matter what I say it is banter ,In the Yoruba worldview you are like a deity

You are fighting your corner and you are fighting a good fight I too am fighting my corner let others coming after judge whether I am fighting a good fight.

I believe one thing with all my being , A Yoruba will never wrong an Eboe for no reason. We do not have to love you but we are fair.

I also believe that you hate us for no reason or the wrong reason

I grew up among you and I witnessed your hatred first hand but then I was a kid that as a long tie ago. Now I have differerent ways of processing that experience. Somethings fro way back only making sense now. I have literally sat down to eat ofensala and akpu and had it removed when it was disclosed I was Yoloba (No joke) grin
You need to move on . Yoruba are very eay going people just like Hausa but when you ae in their land respectt their culture or you will pay a heavy price[/s]

Just stop. No one actually believes any of these ridiculous and imaginary personal anecdotes you keep coming out with.

I'm not even attempting to have a debate with you- what's the point in that? Let this be the last time I tell you, do not mention me again.

10 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
Really I have never seen that please tel me a movie where a guy is not allowed to bury his father unless he is stripped naked and flogged by 16 year old boys the same age as his son
That I witnessed

One if you going to lie, I suggest LEARN IGBO CULTURE FIRST before making one up.
The fact you are a non igbo, non village means you NEVER witnessed anything regarding a burial process.

Every igbo territory that still maintains any old age past burial process do not allow none igbo of that area, none family member and none village elders to see the burial process of their land. Even igbos from near by areas arent allowed to see it. The actual burial you are allowed to see but everything else is considered scared act between the person and the gods.

Next time you make a story, MAKE ONE that is BELIVEABLE and can actually happen.

5 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ngozi123(f): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
blues20:

See them. These are the despicable beings you want me to forgive and unite with.... Kamalu gbanu okwu..... I don't hate Yorubas, but I'll never loose my guide against them..... Unite at your own detriment. Bullshit. angry angry angry

Many Igbos have opened their eyes to how many Nigerians, not just Yorubas, truly see them and this is a welcomed thing.

5 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ngozi123(f): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikeg:

One if you going to lie, I suggest LEARN IGBO CULTURE FIRST before making one up.
The fact you are a non igbo, non village means you NEVER witnessed anything regarding a burial process.

Every igbo territory that still maintains any old age past burial process do not allow none igbo, none family member and none village elders to see the burial process of their land. The actual burial you are allowed to session but everything else is considered scared act between the person and the gods.

Next time you make a story, MAKE one that is BELIVABLE and can actually happen.

Just like when they spread the malicious lie that all Igbo women are expected to drink the water used to bathe their dead husband's body when he dies. They use dramatised scenes from Nollywood and extrapolate it to the whole of Igboland. You don't see Igbo people going to this extent to spread such lies about an entire tribe's customs.

9 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Just stop. No one actually believes any of these ridiculous and imaginary personal anecdotes you keep coming out with.

I'm not even attempting to have a debate with you- what's the point in that? Let this be the last time I tell you, do not mention me again.
I will mention you when I like If you do not like it that is regrettable bt if you say anything about Yoruba that I disagree with I will respond. I am not your intellectual peer ,that much is evident already and I do not apologize for that clai .God is responsible for how he dispenses brains and it is by no means or description self enhancing for me to engage YOU in frivolous banter

The question of debate does not arise since you lack the cerebral infrastructure for that so do not flatter yourself unduly madame you are a tiny fish in a dessicating inconsequetial pond

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by alexmaye(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yourbas are the most annoying set of people I can forgive but never forget the role you played in the war.

4 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
The goat returns guilty from the market always with the case judged and sentence passed. NO APPEAL You can forgive but not forget
?? Really??
.And when you don't forgive what happens.

Does the opinion of a guilty goat in my backyard matter?

You are a guilty GOAT and when I am ready I will execute you

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
Honestly I kno about that especially Oyigbo or Obigbo as you all it and Afam and I am sympathetc but it was not Obasanjo at least be honest. You see with me if you arre truthful I will support you but you tell too many lies. Oyigbo are pure Eboe they are not ven Ikwerre but do you think being in Riers is a bad thing that is for your leaders to decide .If I was Eboe I thin it is good it eans you have a say there.Have the debate and fight your case nothing to do with us

Did you just accuse me of lying on another well documentated history?

Other than Justice Nasir who else name was written up there? Oya tell us na

1 Like

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Just like when they spread the malicious lie that all Igbo women are expected to drink the water used to bathe their dead husband's body when he dies. They use dramatised scenes from Nollywood and extrapolate it to the whole of Igboland. You don't see Igbo people going to this extent to spread such lies about an entire tribe's customs.

Because igbo are not wicked like them nor are we stupid enough to think a movie is a real life sceanrio. I've lost count how many times I've seen on this forum igbo and yoruba arguing, yoruba start narrating what they saw in nollywood as how igbos are. When questioned, they scream "it's in Nollywood". #faceplam. Mind you oo, these are people that claim to be "educated".

5 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

Ignore that pig..... this is the most I can say to you.

2 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by aribisala0(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Are you literate at all ? Did Obasanjo establish Riverrs State? No he did not

If after Rivers state was established and ther is dispute about boundaries what should the goernment do? they use estblished principles of dministration and law.

Even tto this day there are boundary disputes between Lagos and Ogun ,Rivers and Bayelsa and so on they carry on for years so do not give the unnecessary ethnic colouration. Rivers state was an arbitrary creation by Gowon. At no point was it sad that the basis of state creation was etnicity so do not mix things up foolishly. I will nver say that Oyigbo is not Eboe but is that the only Eboe communiy in Rivers ? What of Etche? Even Egbema Not all of Egbema is in Imo soe still remain in Rivers .So I am not sure what your point is. Are there no Non Igbo groups in the SE states like Enugu and Ebonyi?

3 Likes

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by alexmaye(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
The goat returns guilty from the market always with the case judged and sentence passed. NO APPEAL You can forgive but not forget
?? Really??
.And when you don't forgive what happens.

Does the opinion of a guilty goat in my backyard matter?

You are a guilty GOAT and when I am ready I will execute you
you will execute your self stupid afonjas

1 Like

Re: To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) by Ikeg: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
aribisala0:
Are you literate at all ? Did Obasanjo establish Riverrs State? No he did not

If after Rivers state was established and ther is dispute about boundaries what should the goernment do? they use estblished principles of dministration and law.

Even tto this day there are boundary disputes between Lagos and Ogun ,Rivers and Bayelsa and so on they carry on for years so do not give the unnecessary ethnic colouration. Rivers state was an arbitrary creation by Gowon. At no point was it sad that the basis of state creation was etnicity so do not mix things up foolishly. I will nver say that Oyigbo is not Eboe but is that the only Eboe communiy in Rivers ? What of Etche? Even Egbema Not all of Egbema is in Imo soe still remain in Rivers .So I am not sure what your point is. Are there no Non Igbo groups in the SE states like Enugu and Ebonyi?

Mechie onu gi eba and read why Obasanjo created the boundary commission.

It was created as a punishment to igbo and also to allow una easy access to leech of them because you know that if they remain in SE, SE wouldn't allow not single Nigga to steal their shit. If it's in rivers, it goes una easy access.

After all, if it was about land dispute, Egbema wouldn't have land in both imo and river states. Likewise Ndoki wouldn't have lands in Abia and river state.

Isn't it funny the areas with the most oil blocks was the ones carved to River state and you here claiming "it's because of land dispute.". The two areas in question is equally asking to be sent back to where they were carved from. Therefore, if they weren't the ones that complained about THEIR lands in Abia or Imo State before obasanjo and Nasir shamelessly carved them out then who were they solving the land dispute for.

Come on get out

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Share Emotional Story And His Encounter With Dstv about his research in 2010 / NASS LEADERSHIP: Okowa Congratulates Lawan, Omo-agege, Gbajabiamila, Wase / Senate Defends N125b Budget For National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.