Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

(video) Glamour Model With The ‘biggest Boobs In Europe’ Shocks Fans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (video) Glamour Model With The ‘biggest Boobs In Europe’ Shocks Fans (1441 Views)

Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) / Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Glamour Model With The ‘biggest Boobs In Europe’ Shocks Fans by Henzyworld(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
A busty German glamour model Martina Big has transformed in the most unbelievable way; from a blonde woman with moderate breasts to a dark skinned woman, which has shocked her fans with a new “extreme tan” that has turned her fair skin to “dark crispy brown” and made her look “African dark” with just three tanning injections. She also has unique breast implants which can be “pumped up” at home by injecting saline.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/04/14/india-woman-hires-contract-killers-to-murder-her-cheating-husband/

Martina Big claims her breasts is size 32 S and are the biggest in Europe – has had tanning injections to turn her white Caucasian skin a deep shade of mahogany brown.
The 28-year-old former air hostess revealed that she has no plans of stopping her tanning injections, rather she intends to “get darker and darker and see what the limits are”. On her own, at home in Trier, Germany, she uses a 50-tube sunbed to make her darker and she’s proud of her new look.
“Nine weeks ago, I had just three tanning injections,” Martina said.

“I was not expecting to go so dark but it worked so well. I love it and I really want to push it to the extreme.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/03/16/a-california-mom-have-been-arrested-for-allegedly-abandoning-her-2-year-old-daughter-at-a-grocery-store-photos-video/

Friends of Martina have been surprised by her decision and she admits even the doctor that administered the injections – whom she will not name – did not recognise her.
“In the seventh week after the injections, I went back to see my doctor. I said ‘hello’ and he looked at me like, huh, who is this in my waiting room? It was very funny.

“He said: ‘I have never seen a girl turn so African dark before. Are you sure that you want this?’ I told him ‘Yes!’

“I love my skin like this. I love the extreme look.”
“I love the contrast of my bright blonde hair and my dark, crispy brown skin. I love seeing the reactions of people. I can see their big eyes when I walk past and their shocked faces, thinking ‘how is this possible?’ At first, my fans were irritated saying ‘why did you do this?!’ but that is because they have never seen a white girl change her skin to African dark before. But now, they have got used to it, they are excited like me. They say, ‘oh, I like your style! Go darker! Go darker!'”

http://henzyworld.com/2017/03/23/very-touching-69-year-old-mother-carries-her-disabled-daughter-30-on-her-back-whenever-they-go-out-photos/

Martina says that she is not trying to change her race and describes the extreme tan as just a part of her quest to become the ‘ultimate real-life Barbie bimbo.’
Yes, I have the skin of an African girl. But I am not pretending to be a black girl. I’m going to create a unique and exotic Barbie with dark tan, bright blonde hair and exaggerated curves. I like this look,” she said.

She still describes herself as a European/Caucasian and says she will not change the colour of her eyes or eyebrows, which she proudly describes as “the only natural things she will keep”.

Read more with amazing photos and video from this link

http://henzyworld.com/2017/04/14/see-photos-before-and-after-of-a-german-glamour-model-with-the-biggest-boobs-in-europe-shocks-fans-after-taking-tanning-injection-to-make-her-look-dark/

Re: (video) Glamour Model With The ‘biggest Boobs In Europe’ Shocks Fans by Epositive(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
ebora to nshe model shocked

1 Like

Re: (video) Glamour Model With The ‘biggest Boobs In Europe’ Shocks Fans by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
WTH...

1 Like

Re: (video) Glamour Model With The ‘biggest Boobs In Europe’ Shocks Fans by GloriaNinja(f): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
SHE LOOKS LIKE A BEAST, PURE AND SIMPLE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) Glamour Model With The ‘biggest Boobs In Europe’ Shocks Fans by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Lol. How does a breast look like coz I don't av an idea o

1 Like

Re: (video) Glamour Model With The ‘biggest Boobs In Europe’ Shocks Fans by malificent(f): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lol o,you took the words from my mouth.
GloriaNinja:

1 Like

Re: (video) Glamour Model With The ‘biggest Boobs In Europe’ Shocks Fans by ztanleechima(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Brock Lesnar. The Beast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here's The Perfect Age To Get Married According To New Study / Women Are Scum Too! / Couple Had No Pics Of Their Wedding Day,So They Had A Photoshoot 60 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.