Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? (42323 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Zedoo(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:
I used to have a thing for guys in uniforms but not anymore. It didn't even have to be a white-collar job, just as long as he wore a uniform I would buckle at the knees grin Anything from chef, waiter, bartender, etc.

You shall marry the chief chef at Aso rock, say Amen!
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by metallisc(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2017
EgunMogaji:

A female airline captain, especially on an international route that it trusted with her company's best equipment and the lives of hundreds of people just gives me instant wood cheesy

you on a flight with female captain....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by metallisc(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nothing beat like multi millionaire Christian Grey grin grin grin

Financially stable, all VIPs access , very hot & handsome man, own a penthouse with helipad & not to mention his "PLAYROOM " grin grin grin

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by bakila: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2017
PaperLace:
I love guys in STEM; engineers, handy men...even if na mechanic.
There is just something about a man that is analytical and can fix things.

I used to like uniform men, especially Navy _minus NPF please.
You see lawyers ehn, I no like those people at allll! Side eyes @Cfcman cheesy
Wetin Lawyers do you? Their analytic ability is grade 1.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2017
DaisyII:
lolz...you are seeking a rare commodity.

Hehehe.. I wouldn't value it if it isn't rare

Isn't that the point? grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by metallisc(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2017
solomix10:
Am a caterer... Are u hooked? my hole is very much tight nd hmmm u wil be my f1st..lol

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by dopedan(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Artist. Girls who can draw like me are bae grin

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by metallisc(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Creative things........like visual art (painting, sculpture, architecture, photography, film). I also find chefs and writers very sexy. The important thing is to do it with swag, passion, and be successful at it.

mmmmmhhhhhhh....

Ich werde Ihr Morgen Helden! grin grin grin grin

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Emasel(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2017
Pharmacist
Teacher

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by metallisc(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2017
EgunMogaji:

My Man - two thumbs up, way up grin

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by peacettw: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
CFCman:

Lol
I guess it's a Black woman thing. The way Black women, including Naija ladies here, trip for engineers ehn, you go fear.

But not all lawyers/paralegals love to get into arguments all the time. Some of us love to be mellow.

I don't drink coffee cos if I did I would have spat it out between bouts of laughter
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by metallisc(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
EgunMogaji:

My Man - two thumbs up, way up grin
cool

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
stevio:
They have succeeded in ruining you my friend grin

gringrin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by livinbygrace: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2017
zinachidi:
nyash, lol.. Not my thing.. All these women wey dey feel say the world dey revolve round their big nyash... Anyways the op was talking about careers, so nothing beats a sexy policewoman.

Policewoman,wey don service all the Oga at the top?Tufiakwa!!
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Omotayor123:
Toks, These days it's all about the money...

people don't care about the career or job. The slogan now is "Kin sha ti lowo"
anything anything cool

It is well!

Personally, I choose Love, regardless of the career. Make he sha dey legit.cheesy

Kin shati lowo grin grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by mekyno777(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Xiadnat post=55570758].................the type where he comes home to me every night ready to screw, cuddle, talk and.......(fill in the blanks)

Suckin smtn deeply?.......lol
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2017
YelloweWest:
I like u joor
#Nohomo cool
Thank you sir! smiley
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by FTBOY: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2017
probably a nurse or a banker but she MUST have this figure..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5158892_images28_jpega03fc9877d52a5db6e443f5846af9a35
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by DaisyII: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:

but you should know that there is a downward shift in the supply of rare commodities whose demand is high.So,hw much are you willing to pay?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Anitateddy:
Any career.......As far as he is rich but not into dirty business.

Baby this your hairstyle na one in town oooo. Ewoooo shocked
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by mekyno777(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2017
PaperLace:
I love guys in STEM; engineers, handy men...even if na mechanic.
really? U are in d spirit.
Can let me teach u laplace transform, equations and practical mechanics
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2017
youngbelieve:

lmao grin e fit happen oo
hmm dat type of dressing go be one in town grin grin grin.anyway i am sure u will love apostle sulieman aka apostle fire fire grin.he can sabi dress wella in different suits even pass dem mafia guys wey we dey see for those mafia films cheesy.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2017
DaisyII:
but you should know that there is a downward shift in the supply of rare commodities whose demand is high.So,hw much are you willing to pay?

Oh, so you're quite the economist grin

I'm willing to go any length just to get what I want. Ask around, I don't slack easy. wink

Do you have my package in store?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Mimzyy(f): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2017
FTBOY:
probably a nurse or a banker but she MUST have this figure..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5158892_images28_jpega03fc9877d52a5db6e443f5846af9a35

You and lepa smiley
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by mekyno777(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2017
I need one in my lyf now pls. I go with nurse.....simply sweet and caring (supposed) in all aspect. A lecturer........intelligent and smart
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by stamapro(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2017
A serious minded Doc, wil do, so dat we compare notes @ hme
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by DaisyII: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:

Oh, so you're quite the economist grin

I'm willing to go any length just to get what I want. Ask around, I don't slack easy. wink

Do you have my package in store?
i'm out of supplies.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by teebillz: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nothing beat like multi millionaire Christian Grey grin grin grin

Financially stable, all VIPs access , very hot & handsome man, own a penthouse with helipad & not to mention his "PLAYROOM " grin grin grin

Are you a multi millionaire Christian Girl?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by FTBOY: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Mimzyy:

You and lepa smiley
it's because i know a lot of things to do with a lepa during sex. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2017
DaisyII:
i'm out of supplies.
LOL, you'd make a good dope salesman grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.