Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

#bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says (1486 Views)

BBNaija's Marvis Celebrates 28th Birthday With Braless Photo / #bbnaija: ''I Won't Mind Dating Tobi'' - Alex Confesses / BBNaija Marvis Welcomed In Her Hometown In Rivers Alongside Bisola & Kemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says by youngmoney95(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
We might just being seeing #Marfe once again, as Marvis has said she wouldn’t rule out getting together with Efe.

Recall Efe had said he liked Marvis, but she has a boyfriend and wants to continue her relationship
“Based on logistics, if you are confined in a place for a certain period of time, attraction na very important [something]. E must happen. You nor fit hide am. But when you put am now in a broad perspective after the house, reasoning fit change. But for the house? Yes, I been dey feel Marvis well but e just dey unfortunate say she get boyfriend- she dey serious relationship. She said she is going to continue with her boyfriend, so me I gats to move on and wait for my own.” He said.

However, During an Interview with Cool FM’s Mannie, Chilli and Dora, Marvis didn’t completely rule out the possibility of herself and Efe being a couple
Read excerpts from the Interview below:
Are you a Tom Boy?
Yes i am
What will you change about your stay in the Big Brother house?
It’s hard to say, ‘Cos i was me the entire time. I’ve been asked this question by biggie, and i thought about this for a while and honestly, there isn’t so much to change when you’re you. So, i was there the whole time being Marvis 24/7, so there isn’t necessarily anything i will change. Probably do better, but not change.
Do you think your closeness with Efe affected your chances of winning?
Not at all, No, i never thought that actually
But, was that closeness real? or was it a Big Brother thing?
It was real, Yes it was
So now that you’re out, you don’t mind continuing that?
I don’t mind, but i don’t know how things are flowing now

What was the biggest thing that you guys heard when you left the house? What shocked you the most?
Thin Tall Tony!
Who was the most house mate you liked the least?
For me, it was a different person every week.
Who did you like the most?
Bisola and Efe

SOURCE: http://gistreporterngr..com.ng/2017/04/i-dont-mind-dating-efe-after-bbnaija.html

Re: #bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says by joganut(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
.....the competition you will face fighting for his attention is worth 25m..... #golddiggers

Re: #bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Why wouldn't you mind dating him after all the endorsement and money hanging on his shoulders
Re: #bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
So make u help am finish d money abi... Except him be mumu
Re: #bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says by WebSurfer(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
From maybe to this, of course we understand already based on logistics ... issorite
Re: #bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says by Tallesty1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Seek ye the kingdom of money and every other woman will be added unto you. Relationship 20:17
Re: #bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says by CaroLyner(f): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
She never said she doesn't mind dating him.

She only said she doesn't mind continuing with their friendship
Re: #bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says by CaroLyner(f): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Everything isnt about money
unlike the shallow people above
Re: #bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says by dolphinife: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Don't make it sound as if she's interested in Efe's money.

Efe already said he would love to continue where they stopped.

Mind you, the girl is from a royal family in PH...
Re: #bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says by villareal15(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chai

This holiday sweet die

Thank you Judas cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: I Don't Mind Dating Efe After Bbnaija - Marvis Says by Vicolan: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Now i agreed with those dt says Ladies has nothing to offer than Sex and spending someone money..... No b me talk am ooo...Just based on Logistics

(1) (Reply)

Divorced Woman Drags Parents To Court For Being Ugly And Demanded Huge Amount / Simi - Take Me Back Ft. Adekunle Gold (official Audio) / Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actor 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.