Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

VIDEO : ‘I Was The First Young Kid To Make It Out Of Africa’ – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO : ‘I Was The First Young Kid To Make It Out Of Africa’ – Wizkid (683 Views)

Rema Is Really Unique, He'll Be The Next Big Thing From Africa - Wizkid Says / "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO : ‘I Was The First Young Kid To Make It Out Of Africa’ – Wizkid by iamVirus(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
It’s a sound and a style that is changing western music. Afrobeats – the fusion of African and international pop music is helping secure some of West Africa’s brightest stars a global audience.
Jasmine Dotiwala speaks to Nigeria artist Wizkid about his career, his background and his influences.
cc: lalasticlala
Via: http://360jamng.net/watch-i-was-the-first-young-kid-to-make-it-out-of-africa-wizkid/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2K2Up4pUjs
Re: VIDEO : ‘I Was The First Young Kid To Make It Out Of Africa’ – Wizkid by iamVirus(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
cool interview! but Wizzy's dresing tho
Re: VIDEO : ‘I Was The First Young Kid To Make It Out Of Africa’ – Wizkid by iamVirus(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
seyiodole:
Newly launched, www.smatdeal.com ...join with 48k and get a smartphone immediately, introduce 2 persons and get 10k per person u introduce, get another 30k once your 2 people introduce their own 2. Go to next table get complete home theater on level one, get 32" led TV plus 100k on level 2.... All with just 48k. U get a reward for every action you take. U cannot loose with smartdeal. Take a position now!
So, you'll buy me a phone with my money! lol
Re: VIDEO : ‘I Was The First Young Kid To Make It Out Of Africa’ – Wizkid by timadings(f): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
What is this one saying now. What's he feeling like?
I just don't like this Wizkid . he is not even good like that couple of bought songs, borrowed lines mixed with lot of hype and he made it. That is pure luck, there are hundreds of real talented actual young Nigerian boys out there
He should keep his mouth shut and stick to being grateful

#myopiniontho #nobodyshouldquoteme
Re: VIDEO : ‘I Was The First Young Kid To Make It Out Of Africa’ – Wizkid by GloriaNinja(f): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
SO MAKE I BUMP MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL? HE IS BEGINNING TO SOUND COCKY.
Re: VIDEO : ‘I Was The First Young Kid To Make It Out Of Africa’ – Wizkid by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
timadings:
What is this one saying now. What's he feeling like?
I just don't like this Wizkid . he is not even good like that couple of bought songs, borrowed lines mixed with lot of hype and he made it. That is pure luck, there are hundreds of real talented actual young Nigerian boys out there
He should keep his mouth shut and stick to being grateful

#myopiniontho #nobodyshouldquoteme
Am sure you didn't watch the interview

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO : ‘I Was The First Young Kid To Make It Out Of Africa’ – Wizkid by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
So out of everthing he said during the 10mins interview the only thing you could pinpoint was "I Was The First Young Kid To Make It tOut Of Africa"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw’s New Slim Figure Leaves Us Totally Shocked! (see Photo!) / Harrysong Marries One-eyed Lover In Lagos / Davido Drive Lady To The Verge Of Committing Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.