Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,434 members, 7,947,787 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (2305 Views)

TV Couple, Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary / Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by ebusfav: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
You never knew Jarule and his wife Aisha Atkins have been married for 16 years, amidst divorce stories rocking most Hollywood celebrity marriages right? The happy rapper took to Instagram to write;

"16 years!!! Happy anniversary to my best friend love you baby!!! #Sweet16"

Aisha Murray Atkins and Jeffrey Atkins first met at high school. Aisha was only 14 years old when she met Ja Rule. The couple soon fell in love with each other and got married on April 3rd, 2001. The couple got married only after giving birth to their first child Brittany in 1995.

Aisha openly interviews that she lost her virginity to Ja Rule. Though the marriage life of the couple came through a lot of ups and downs, the couple seems to be happily involved with each other. Also rumors of cheating and Ja Rule as gay were all over the news; thus, media spoke about their divorce. A lot of news was rumored about their split or divorce but the couple overcame the issues and solved their problems. There are no signs of divorce in the nearby future.

More photos after the cut;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/jarule-and-wife-celebrates-their-16th.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Now this is a real man!

2 Likes

Re: Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice to know.

The first ten to fifteen years of marriage are the make or Mar. Survive it and you'll sail smoothly to "till death do us part".

1 Like

Re: Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by funnyme(f): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
happy anniversary, but remember that Jesus is coming soon
Re: Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by prinsam30: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
that's my nigga, by the way I heard that, they've relocated to nearby Mushin in Lagos after he was deported back to Nigeria, he's even working out a collabo with DaddyShokky.

Abeg nairalanders, na true
Re: Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
funnyme:
, but remember that Jesus is coming soon
How is this related to the topic you hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by alexandakin(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
His vocals are just so.. ..
Congratulations on ur anniversary
Re: Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Bugatie(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'll soon do my own Silver jubilee
Re: Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by SmartchoicesNG: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bugatie:
I'll soon do my own Silver jubilee
Amen
Re: Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
This man certainly is a role model for celebs to look up to ...
16 years nor be beans ooooo....

That woman deserves an award....
Re: Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Nice one jarule,I wonder if he's still into music at all
Re: Jarule And Wife Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by LecciGucci: 4:45am On Apr 15, 2017
16yrs?..so this guy can be responsible like this undecided

(1) (Reply)

See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer / My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun / I’m Not A Part Of Your ‘babymamanism’ – Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Allegedly Says,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.