Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

Samsung Galaxy S8: Going To Release Soon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S8: Going To Release Soon (412 Views)

Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage / Samsung Galaxy S8 Going For N2000 (jumia Black Friday Deal) / Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack (2) (3) (4)

Samsung Galaxy S8: Going To Release Soon by adriel39(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
The Samsung Galaxy S8 has finally been launched and well, it’s entire as we expected thanks to the myriad leaks that sprung up all over the internet in the preceding months.

But the good news is that it’s a rather attractive phone, and you can check it out in some rather luxurious depth in our hands-on, Samsung Galaxy S8 review to get all the information you could want on Samsung’s new flagship.

The brand has been very careful with this device, telling TechRadar directly that it’s taken a more careful approach to the battery sizes to ensure there’s absolutely no repeat of the.. Read More about Samsung Galaxy S8

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8: Going To Release Soon by nellyquash(f): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
My last born Okwytex see Wetin U. S TURN YOU TO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR S7 FOR 282K and buy S8.

Am watching ooo.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8: Going To Release Soon by lilmax(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
so we should slice stone because of S8?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8: Going To Release Soon by nellyquash(f): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=lilmax post=55577081]so we should slice stone because of S8?[/quotey

I tire oo.

AM JUST ANGRY FOR MY BROTHER THAT SAID HE WANT TO SELL HIS S7 FOR S8. WHEN I HEAR THE PRICE I provoke.

Iphone 5 Cases With Iphone 5s & Iphone 5c Cases Shown Here Have Variant Designs / Why You Should Not Buy The Iphone 6 In 2017 (video) / It's Official! Android O Named Oreo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9