Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Travel Abroad App: Get N1,000 If You Can Share On Your Wall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Travel Abroad App: Get N1,000 If You Can Share On Your Wall (408 Views)

'This Is School Not Hotel, Keep Moving' Spotted On A School's Wall (Photos) / Unilag Freshers Seen Climbing Wall To Undergo Their Mandatory Drug Test. / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Abroad App: Get N1,000 If You Can Share On Your Wall by kayjegs: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello. You can get N1,000 to help share about travel abroad on your social media walls. The information about this app is spreading and we also need you to be a part of spreading it further. You must have a considerable number of friends on your facebook, instagram etc. We must be sure you are the owner of the account. All you need to do is to share our travel abroad facebook page with your friends and you can go further to convince them to download this wonderful mobile app. You can PM me if interested.
Re: Travel Abroad App: Get N1,000 If You Can Share On Your Wall by LarryBeryl(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pls reply my mail.
Re: Travel Abroad App: Get N1,000 If You Can Share On Your Wall by kayjegs: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Replied you
Re: Travel Abroad App: Get N1,000 If You Can Share On Your Wall by henryhemon(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
kayjegs:
Replied you

I need a useful info or advise for immigrant who wants to move to Canada.
Re: Travel Abroad App: Get N1,000 If You Can Share On Your Wall by kayjegs: 1:55am On Apr 18, 2017
henryhemon:

I need a useful info or advise for immigrant who wants to move to Canada.

I will direct you to download my app and that gives you all the information you need to immigrate to Canada. The app links you to the exact Canadian immigration website where you get all the info and the app will give you step by step guide especially regarding Express entry which is a program that makes immigrants become permanent residents. You can download the app here: www.kayjegs.com/index.php/app-download

(1) (Reply)

[breaking]bus Hits Student Union Contestant And Hall Mayor While Campaigning. / Five Common Mistakes We Often Make During Conversation And How To Avoid Them / JAMB Introduces CCTV At UTME Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.