Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,690 members, 7,885,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

Need Help!got Red Eyes And Black Lips Bt Dnt Smoke - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Need Help!got Red Eyes And Black Lips Bt Dnt Smoke (1479 Views)

How To Remove Black Lips / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies / Black Lips: Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help!got Red Eyes And Black Lips Bt Dnt Smoke by youngproffesor: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
Folks,i really need 2 luk responsible cos i av never smoked in my life bt evry1 thinks i'm a smoker.I nd 2 change d colour of my lips and eyes 2 make luk d cool dude dat i am.Ur replies will b highly appreciated
Re: Need Help!got Red Eyes And Black Lips Bt Dnt Smoke by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
For red eyes, you might want to try brightening eye drops. For the lips, use your toothbrush to lightly brush your lips every morning and night and put vaseline on the lips after that. You will have bright eyes and pink lips in no time wink.
Re: Need Help!got Red Eyes And Black Lips Bt Dnt Smoke by youngproffesor: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes,u must be a darling,but will dat work?
Re: Need Help!got Red Eyes And Black Lips Bt Dnt Smoke by madlady(f): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes always gives good advice and the brushing you lips really does make your lips pink.
Re: Need Help!got Red Eyes And Black Lips Bt Dnt Smoke by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2010
madlady:

Ebonyeyes  always gives good advice and the brushing you lips really does make your lips pink.
Awww fanks babes kiss Happy New year grin

youngproffesor:

Ebonyeyes,u must be a darling,but will dat work?

Yes the brigtening drops work, you can get OPTREX OR VISINE brightening drops from your chemist. The toothbrush thing works as well.
Re: Need Help!got Red Eyes And Black Lips Bt Dnt Smoke by yme1(f): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2010
Lemon is a citric often used in natural bleaching rituals. Due to its whitening and acidic quality this common ingredient will be able to give back the natural color of your lips

OR

This trick in fact refers to an internal rather than external treatment. It was demonstrated that milk and fruit juices in general can lighten the lips of the color especially when the coffee and tea consumption is minimized. Indeed these, as natural antioxidants will heal the possible irritation and banish the staining that might have occurred due to harmful agents.
Re: Need Help!got Red Eyes And Black Lips Bt Dnt Smoke by youngproffesor: 4:39am On Jan 02, 2010
Tanx all 4 ur replies,@y me,u dnt get it my lips has bn like dat since i was born,i dnt smoke
Re: Need Help!got Red Eyes And Black Lips Bt Dnt Smoke by mamagee3(f): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2010
You should go and see your Doctor. tongue
Re: Need Help!got Red Eyes And Black Lips Bt Dnt Smoke by tck2000(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Same problem here

(1) (Reply)

The Hoodie Dress / Dresses, Blouses, Evening Dresses, T-shirt Etc . Total 8700 Pieces From TURKEY / Ladies, Can You Rock This Hairstyle...(see photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.