Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married (44877 Views)

Efe, Bisola, Tboss, Debie-Rise, Marvis To Be Celebrated At Rumours VI / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by meskana212(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2017
That is the probability of gossip talk
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by asumo12: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2017
jdstunt:
TTT behaved somewhat childish in that house. How would a married man be offering his dick to be sucked by a lady in a live show. Huh! Who does that

Only TTT dose

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Vanessa88(f): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by pressplay411(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2017
Berbierklaus:

When he has been. father for quite some years with two handful kid,he will surely act like one naturally,but he put up a good show,and I don't blame or condemn him,it was just a game, but Nigerians are hypocritical. Even married men who lies about their wives to girlfriends are condemning TTT
Single girls who are dating married men too join.

As long as you have quantity (what they need) they will turn a blind eyes to quality(what is better for them)

Just when we thought Kemen couldn't be topped, TTT became the most hated guy.
How d hhell do you deny your fam? not just his wife but his kids as well, like how??

Just when you thought his charade was over, he came out of the house still lying upandan and denying the ep that went down with Bisola? Like 11million viewers all got cataracts. Obviously a desperate attempt not to look like a cheat only to end up making it worse.

It's just inexcusable. He's too smart for his own good and thinks everyone else is stupid, I guess. Strategy or not, he played himself. I doubt any brand would want to identify with his duplicitous character.

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by pressplay411(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2017
pressplay411:

Just when we thought Kemen couldn't be topped, TTT became the most hated guy.
How d hhell do you deny your fam? not just his wife but his kids as well, like how?? He should know it's just a matter of time before the word gets out.

Just when you thought his charade was over, he came out of the house still lying upandan and denying the ep that went down with Bisola? Like 11million viewers all got cataracts. Obviously a desperate attempt not to look like a cheat only to end up making it worse.

It's just inexcusable. He's too smart for his own good and thinks everyone else is stupid, I guess. Strategy or not, he played himself. I doubt any brand would want to identify with his duplicitous character.

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by jimi4us: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2017
jagugu88li:
He disrespected his wife....big time

I dont care if Bisola is a it or not, the guy disrespected his wife.
but she's not complaining. so who are you?
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Longcucumber(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2017
jdstunt:
TTT behaved somewhat childish in that house. How would a married man be offering his dick to be sucked by a lady in a live show. Huh! Who does that
me
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by ameezy(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2017
jdstunt:

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by jforjudith(f): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2017
EKITI001:
he played all of dem
He played himself. He was a very strong contender...but then,he played himself

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by TinaAnita(f): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2017
A lot of single ladies are dating married men without knowing it. What happened to Bisola could happen to anyone and that's why I don't blame her. God help us!

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by domido(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
BreezyCB:
ThinTallTony

Mr Diego Costa
I thought I was the only one that noticed that.
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Quinn22(f): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
The guy no get shame, he's a shameless man sad
I prefer him to do it within closed doors than on live tv, knowing fully well that your wife is watching. He doesn't have any respect for his wife and sadly, he doesn't give a Bleep. undecided
jdstunt:

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Quinn22(f): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who told you she's not complaining undecided
She doesn't have to go on social media about her business for you to know that she's complaining or not. undecided
jimi4us:
but she's not complaining. so who are you?

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by saltoftheearth: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
I thought the show was only meant for singles

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Fabregas085: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
BreezyCB:
ThinTallTony
He resembles Diego Costa die

Mr Diego Costa
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Critically: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
jdstunt:
probably trying to get what his wife has been denying him.
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Critically: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
where two or three women are gathered....... Gossip is their cola nut!!

Just pray ure not their topic grin grin grin grin

#girls_rock!!
guys gossip too

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by jimi4us: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Quinn22:
Who told you she's not complaining undecided
She doesn't have to go on social media about her business for you to know that she's complaining or not. undecided
what are we talking about, she even made a joke when TTT came out of the house. they're cool and they will remain so. she's not a socialite kind of woman according to TTT
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by gcof(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
darbeelicous:
where two or three women are gathered....... Gossip is their cola nut!!

Just pray ure not their topic grin grin grin grin

#girls_rock!!
so if you are the topic, what will it change?
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Quinn22(f): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
What was the joke? undecided
jimi4us:
what are we talking about, she even made a joke when TTT came out of the house. they're cool and they will remain so. she's not a socialite kind of woman according to TTT
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by darbeelicous(f): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
undecided
gcof:
so if you are the topic, what will it change?
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by aribasoye1: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

Hey, hey, hey angry

So it is a crime for a married man to get sucked? Come! don't let guys be fearing marriage Abeg. grin

By the way, when is the next big brother Nigeria? I need to be in that house.... These housemates were too boring angry

OVER BORING

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Churchill Features In UNN Exam Question, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.