Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,281 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:00 AM

See My Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Life. (500 Views)

I Have Messed Up My Life / This Lady Is Trying To Ruin My Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Life. by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Do you ever get worried about how your kids would look like?? As a mother you wouldn't want your kids to go through some of the stuff you went through when you were their age right . Like for instance if you were always bullied for having big cheeks should you not make the choice not to eat junk while you're pregnant so that there would be a possibility that your baby doesn't enherit big chicks like your own. We all have seen good looking parents who give birth to non good looking kids or non good looking parents who give birth to stunning babies(what happened there) . It all comes to genetics. Truly speaking my boyfriend has the biggest nose of all times and sometimes I close my eyes and envision my daughter with that kind of nose and it breaks my heart. I wonder if our looks will morph together greatly and produce a stunner. It is also said that when you call other people's kids ugly then there's a fair chance that your kids might come out even worse than the one you have mocked (karma is a b*). The more I worry is the more I feel like God will give me such Baby by force. I'm scared to be honest. I might even resent the baby (hope not)
Re: See My Life. by buffalowings: 1:14am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: See My Life. by youngbelieve(f): 1:18am On Apr 15, 2017
,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,,,,
Re: See My Life. by AreaFada2: 3:29am On Apr 15, 2017
Well, good that you think of your future kids.
I'm sure you're with your guy for a reason more important than nose shape/size.

First consider the relationship thriving before kids.

Now consider an alternative: a guy with a pointed nose without the good qualities you guy has. Still important?

When it comes to bullying, pretty & handsome kids still get bullied. However your kids look like, just promote their self-esteem.

Like you already stated, you cannot really predict how kids would look like based on parents. We have many traits in our DNA and any random combination can emerge in a child's phenotype. Like two normally black parents can produce an albino child (not saying anything is wrong with albino).

I'd pray that the kids are healthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Suppose To Put On Engagement Ring Like Female? / 7 Ways To Make A Man Happy& 52 Ways To Make A Woman Happy / Controversial BBN Contestant, Gifty Powers, Says She’s Igbo-liberian-arab-britis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.